HM2 HUD difference bettween Steal and RFI stat??

• elchipriota
      elchipriota
      Bronze
      What is the difference bettween Raise first in and Steal stat?

Is Steal from Btn regarded as any raise villain does without action behind him?

============================================================

Found the answer eventually. I will post it here for anyone else that might have the same questions like me:

Steal
      Steal When someone raises from the CO, BTN or SB when the pot is unopened.
      CO Steal When someone raises from the CO when the pot is unopened.
      BTN Steal When someone raises from the Button when the pot is unopened.
      SB Steal When someone raises from the SB when the pot is unopened.
      SB Fold Vs Steal When the SB faces a raise from either the Cut-off or button and they fold.
      SB Call VS Steal When the BB faces a raise from either the Cut-off or button and they call.
      SB 3-Bet Vs Steal When the SB faces a raise from either the Cut-off or button and they 3bet. (See 3bet for more details)
      BB Fold Vs Steal When the BB faces a raise from either the Cut-off, button or SB and they fold.
      BB Call VS Steal When the BB faces a raise from either the Cut-off, button or SB and they call.
      BB 3-Bet Vs Steal When the BB faces a raise from either the Cut-off, button or SB and they 3bet. (See 3bet for more details)
      Fold Vs Steal How often a player folds to a steal attempt
      Call Vs Steal How often a player calls a steal attempt
      Fold VS Resteal How often someone folds to a resteal (Example - Button attempts a steal, BB raises BTN steal attempt and BTN folds
      3Bet VS Steal How often someone 3-Bets to a steal attempt (Example - BB 3-bets when BTN tries to steal)
  • 1 reply
    • ProfitsofDoom
      ProfitsofDoom
      Basic
      I believe that a steal and RFI are considered the same if from the CO,BTN, or SB.

and i found this regarding the difference between RFI and PFR -

"Raise First In only counts the specific situation where everyone has folded to the player and they therefore have the opportunity to open the pot.
      PFR counts any opportunity to raise preflop, regardless of preflop action. Over any decent sample size this will always have a higher number of opportunities because you can raise any hand unless a player who acted before you has already raised more than your stack size (or everyone folds to your BB, or you're all-in for a blind). An opportunity to "RFI" is also an opportunity to "PFR" (but not all PFR opps are RFI opps)."