Tracked Accounts

• Dasdingo
      Dasdingo
      Basic
      Hi, I wanted to know if there was a way to track a account after it's created in PartyPoker and such, because I want to earn SP to unlock material to learn but I already have accounts created where I play.
  • 3 replies
    • maheepsangari
      maheepsangari
      Gold
      No, can't be done. Only new accounts can be tracked. Try some other site from this link.
    • VorpalF2F
      VorpalF2F
      Super Moderator
      Super Moderator
      Hi Dasdingo,

maheepsangari is right in all but a very few cases.

So just in case there was a legitimate mistake when creating your account, please contact our customer service team, and give them all the details:
        Your screen name
        Date you joined
        Your full name

and anything else you think might be relevant.

I'm not saying there is much of a chance, but there is no chance if you don't try.

Good Luck,
      --VS
    • ExternalUseOnly
      ExternalUseOnly
      Bronze
      Also all hope is not lost you could always try a new poker room. I see you only signed up today, did you take and pass the quiz? If so go to this link: http://www.pokerstrategy.com/quiz/platform/ because for passing the quiz you are entitled to one of those free poker money offers! So you can try a new poker room for free using real money :) And if you haven't taken the quiz why not have a go? Must be worth it for some free money right?

If you failed the quiz 5 times we still have these free money offers available to you: http://www.pokerstrategy.com/free-poker/ here you can find out about our daily freerolls and $10k depositor freerolls as well as our other free money offers that you don't need to take a quiz for. We're throwing money at you! :D

Make sure when you sign up for any offer you follow the sign up instructions carefully and enter the right codes/use the right links at the right times to get tracked properly.

If you need any help or anything explaining let me know and i'll see what i can do

:)
      Carl