SSS NL100@FullTilt

• TimothyVdp1
      TimothyVdp1
      Bronze
      I've been on a downswing/made some small mistakes and was wondering how to adjust my play to this limit.
      stats:

graph:

fire away!

PS: I'm bronze because my account isn't linked to PS, which is a big disadvangtage because I can't read the articles that are important for me and I can't attend the coachings I want...
  • 11 replies
    • aaltvater
      aaltvater
      Bronze
      Hello Timothy,

first of all as you can see the blue line is far away from your red, which means that you are currently unlucky, so you lost something like 250$ just because you are unlucky.

The 2nd Case which is more important, at Nl100 you should start with some adv play, when you are not tracked on ftp you should concider changing the site, to a site where you are tracked. Theory should take a huge part of your pokertime, you arrived at a limit where basic sss isnt that profitable anymore.

Your Folded BB To Steal is much to high, should be around 85% iam wondering why your sb is so much lower, maybe due to the small sample size. Your Attempt to Steal is also to low. Do you use any Pokersoftware like the Elephant or Pokertracker?

Watching Coachings and Posting hands should help you improving your game, and also reading the adv articles. So i guess playing on a tracked site, getting access to adv content will increase your profit greatly.
    • xylere
      xylere
      Bronze
      yeah, basically, aaltvater got the point

first of all, the sample is nothing
      second, retrack, watch gold vidz, visit xarry's coachings, post hands...
      that's the formula :)

good luck!
    • TimothyVdp1
      TimothyVdp1
      Bronze
      What are good values for vpip, ATS, FBBS,...?
      I'm clearing my bonus and then I'm moving to party probably, or another linked site :)
    • aaltvater
      aaltvater
      Bronze
      that pretty much depends on your opponents your limit and your postflop skill.

when your opponents dont defend there blinds you can easily have 40 ats
      85fbbs is fine i think 90 is also ok for nl100 since they dont steal this much. vpip pfr something like 10/10.

good night ;-)
    • TimothyVdp1
      TimothyVdp1
      Bronze
      Ok, used the advice, loosened up a little bit from late, stealed a bit more,...
      here's yesterday's stats:

I think my FBBS is a little bit too high but I'm working on it :)
    • shloogy
      shloogy
      Bronze
      hey mate,how did u get thorugh NL50? i cant beat it there two many regulars and soooo many TAG's! its just impossible , your good hands dont get called and i find myself on so many tables with less than 10bb after a short period.

also, i steal a lot but sometime i sit left to a loose opponent who defend his blinds calling all the way, and when i do have a premium (from EP or UTG) hand he do not call it.

how did u do it?
    • TimothyVdp1
      TimothyVdp1
      Bronze
      play a lot :D
      bonus helped me too :)
      I guess full tilt isn't the easiest place to SSS but the bonus helps a lot :)
      I'll post my stats if u want to, I basically played std SSS so nothing out of the ordinary :)
      table selection is also something u should pay attention to and ofcourse playing in peak hours, I use tableratings.com to help table selection a little bit
      I also note every poster with a purple color code since posters are mostly weak players, helps in the table selection too
      Noting fish helps too, I color code them dark blue if they are really loose and you can push lots of hands against their wide range (use stats for this!)
    • shloogy
      shloogy
      Bronze
      yea i use table selection also but man, u can almost never find a table with over 25% plrs\flop ! how can u expect someone to call\raise ur hands with worst ones? most of them tags and knows ur strategy well, morever, there are so many shorts out there!

also, do u rebuy if u drop 15bb?
    • xylere
      xylere
      Bronze
      do not let your stack go lower then 15bb
      you need to adjust with a lower stack and you don't know how
      besides, its absolutely not necessary on nl 50

color coding and time selection are great tips

100% Basic strategy + hard work + patience = NL 50 crashed (any site)
    • TimothyVdp1
      TimothyVdp1
      Bronze
      I auto top up to 20bb so I'm always with full stack :)
      If u can't find good tables try playing in the american evening/weekend==>fishing heaven!
    • shloogy
      shloogy
      Bronze
      how did u make that assumption that i can't adjust a correct play according stack size? i find it more profitable play without rebuy, since opponents will be more inclined to call with worst hands, thus make more not only from premium hands.also, getting into situations of 50-50 is more profitable since many times they fold their hands and leave the dead money which makes it EV+.

i played on Full tilt for couple of months with rebuys.try to do it and u will find out that u pay SO much for the blinds, that even when u do double up it wont cover ur blinds.especially when multitabling! combined with the fact that u wont getting called with ur monsters that often i find it VERY difficult beating FTP NL50, SSS or BSS either.hack i even can give u couple of regulars that play there over 6 months by now...