fifty50 stars

• jeronimusii
      jeronimusii
      Bronze

first of all hello guys! this is my first post! I hope to do it properly! I've played in a while but in recent times I have centered the grind of the turbo 50fifty stars $ 1.50 and $ 3.50 with a few shots in the $ 7. as you know this format is different from DON and the ICM is very diferent in this sit because the chips here are worth $ $ $ $, this means that there is huge steal and resteal in the steal positions and 3bet and 4 bet. at the bubble can be hard to play cause of the pressure made to all the players at the table.

in my case I have my pick of my last almost 3000 sits, obviously this format is very gambled (f.e. in don folding QQ on the bubble was ev + long term not in this format, as we play for value)

difference in my all in with my winnings leads me to question whether this is normal? this difference in ev 3000sits? I've been running as a god and won 55% of races (is my average)? and my all in ev average is 49.8%

I hope you can help me interpret this chart! thank you
  • 2 replies
    • kurrkabin
      kurrkabin
      Bronze
      Hi, jeronimusii!

Well, as you can see it's possible and it's normal. Be prepared for some 3-5k running under ev games though. To be honest, I would like to be a bit more educated about fifty50s, but since I only play SH and FR sngs, I can't really share a big opinion. I am in your shoes though, I would be concerned about the read line and certainly try to look for spots in my game that I might be leaking. Watch some videos, post hands, play with wiz. Should be helpful.

Cheers!
    • jeronimusii
      jeronimusii
      Bronze
      first of all thanks for ur reply!

i ve checked with other players and yes it seems i m running good . i ve explored my database and now realise i ve made some bad decisions in very crtitical spots minimum errors but i run better. im waiting for some more answers to approach better the games.

thanks for all

jeronimusii