Player profile poker surgery

• elchipriota
      elchipriota
      Bronze
      Hello everyone. I just finished playing a 2000 hand session on NL5 6Max speed on Ipoker (equivelant to zoom), and I would like your ideas and thoughts on my stats.

I am currently in the process of learning this type of game and fix major leaks in how I play.

HM2 HUD display describes me as Loose Aggressive. Some of my stats though I feel they are reasoned since I have a good sample on regs who raise very light (70+%) UG or BTN and that is a standard 3bet for me which proves profitable so far.

I also tend to either 3bet or call when on BB and face a raise from the SB.

So without any more fuss here they are:

SAMPLE: 2000 HANDS
      VPIP: 30
      PFR: 26
      3BET:16.2
      FOLD TO 3BET:26
      4BET: 35.5
      FOLD TO 4BET:18.8
      SB FOLD VS BUTTON STEAL: 56
      BB FOLD VS BUTTON STEAL:50
      CBET: 86
      FOLD TO CBET:30
      CBET TURN:50
      RAISE FIRST FROM EP: 10
      RAISE FIRST FROM CO: 33
      RAISE FIRST/STEAL FROM BTN: 79

Also for the second half of my session I got the following graph which I feel is problematic in the sense that I am loosing waay too much on showdown. I feel this may be because I just have this urge to call with a middle pair in many cases, especially when a check on flop,turn happened from villain.

In general though what is a decent showdown value? Also I would appreciate more experienced players to tell me what they dont like in my stats and why so I can try and fix it.

Regards,

El c.
  • 1 reply
    • xubuntu69
      xubuntu69
      Basic
      I also tend to either 3bet or call when on BB and face a raise from the SB.

As far as i can see, 3betting or 3bet-calling it only for the top 12 hands. 4betting or 4bet-calling is only for AA, KK, AK and QQ in some cases.

Cornerning the other stats and small talk is whey to much to consider.

Sorry :(

:s_cool: