BTN: 63 BB
      SB: 137 BB
      BB: 166.4 BB
      UTG: 81.3 BB
      MP: 112.5 BB
      Hero (CO): 395 BB

SB posts SB 0.5 BB, BB posts BB 1 BB

Pre Flop: (pot: $0.15) Hero has 8c 8s

UTG calls 1 BB, fold, Hero raises to 4 BB, fold, fold, fold, UTG calls 3 BB

Flop: ($0.95, 2 players) Kh 2d 8d
      UTG checks, Hero bets 5 BB, UTG raises to 10 BB, Hero calls 5 BB

Turn: ($2.95, 2 players) 2s
      UTG bets 14 BB, Hero calls 14 BB

River: ($5.75, 2 players) Kc
      UTG bets 53.3 BB and is all-in, Hero calls 53.3 BB

UTG shows 4s Ks (Full House, Kings full of Twos) (Pre 33%, Flop 1%, Turn 5%)
      Hero shows 8c 8s (Full House, Eights full of Kings) (Pre 67%, Flop 99%, Turn 95%)
      UTG wins 155.9 BB

I think I made mistake by not reraising on flop because of flush draw? I have read on him that when he hits top pair he mini raises. So I just called, and planned to push on turn. The turn was even better, no need to scare him with push, so I delayed my push until river. The river was only 2 outs he had. So is it fold? I was totally sure that he has it, but I have problem folding full hauses. I call because maybe he had flush draw.
  • 1 reply
    • BogdanPS
      BogdanPS
      Basic
      Hi mlatasrb,

Preflop: looks fine

Flop: The flop is coordianted so I wouldn't bet this small against a fish. We can bet closer to pot for full value

So you have a read that villain min raises TP yet you are not value raising him? We should raise him to at least 25BB if not more on the flop for pure value.

If we don't raise flop why not raise river? Why are we slowplaying on such a board where he won't fold the Ad or Kx type hands. We are just losing a ton of value.

As played, even though he can have bluffs our read tells us he has Kx at least a good amount of the time. So simply fold however our mistakes were on both flop and turn (of course the result will be the same in this particular example however in the long run it wouldn't).