Suddenly got 1st deposit bonus

• vanBuuren89
      vanBuuren89
      Bronze
      I opened a pokerstars account around 2 years ago tracked with pokerstragtegy and got my free money that time, played a bit and did withdraw the money cause I didn't have the time to play anymore.
      Around 3 month ago I started playing at stars again and asked if I'm eligable for the 1st deposit bonus however the support told me, because I made a withdrawal I can't claim the bonus anymore. I then claimed the reload bonus that was available at that time played cleared the bonus and then moved to FTP to clear my Deal me in Bonus.
      Yesterday I was transfering part of my funds back to stars directly from FTP started playing and just now I suddenly saw I have a 1st deposit bonus and already cleared $10 of it.
      Anything wrong in the software? Am I suddenly eligable for the full $600 bonus (I only transfered $250 from FTP (so could still claim another $350)?
      Should I contact the stars support and let them know about it or will they take my bonus away because before I wasn't eligable for it?
  • 8 replies
    • abhi147
      abhi147
      Bronze
      Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
      I would keep quite and enjoy the bonus

Email support
      Even if it was a mistake I am sure they will honor it
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Nice one :)

I guess they have to honour it now even if it was a mistake :)
    • vanBuuren89
      vanBuuren89
      Bronze
      I guess I just contact their support in the coming days (first try to clear a bit more of the bonus :) )and ask if I'm eligible now for the bonus to also claim the remaining part of the 600 let's see what they will say I just hope they don't remove the bonus.
      Also I did send in my documents to verify my account yesterday and they confirmed it all shortly after so if something would be wrong they would have told me then.

Will keep you up to date if I have any news
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      OK, good luck to you vanBurren89!
    • metza
      metza
      Bronze
      Did you have an account on FTP before?

Cause if you didn't, even though Stars and FTP are owned by same company, the bonuses are independent, and if you've never deposited on FTP before then the bonus you got there is not a mistake.
    • vanBuuren89
      vanBuuren89
      Bronze
      I did have an account on FTP before created it around 5 years ago and received the 1st deposit bonus there.
      On stars I never received a 1st deposit bonus but the reason for that was because I made a withdrawal without ever depositing.

edit: The first time I tried to make a deposit at stars around 3 month ago (created my account around 2 years ago) and tried to enter the 1st deposit bonus code it did not work and the support told me his is because I made a withdrawal). The FTP to stars transfer however doesent ask for a Bonus Code.
      I made in the meantime 2 withdrawals and 2 deposit not inculding the last one (Both other deposits where made with a bonus code. One was the reload bonus 3 month ago the other one the $20 bonus from their poker school)
    • jurish123
      jurish123
      Silver
      haha dont write anything to support, just deposit those 600$ and clear it :)
    • PokerPPP
      PokerPPP
      Bronze
      I have also transfered funds from FTP to pokerstars and It is indeed considered a deposit. I doubled up my funds played for a while without knowing it's considered a deposit until I decided to transfer back to full tilt. Then something along the lines of " if you withdraw those funds you will no longer eligible to the following 1st depositor stuff .. etc etc. So bottom line is - transfer from FTP to PS is considered a deposit and the reverse a withdrawal in PS point of view :)

Hope that helped.