William Hill Return My Money Back Immediately

• empowering
      empowering
      Bronze
      In August of 2011 my account have been closed with about $850 dollars and after several months of emails, William Hill took the unilateral decision to close my account and confiscate my funds.

I will begin a campaign to publish my case in all forums poker (Spanish and English) so everybody know what happens there ... from what I've read is not the first case unfairly closed accounts and demand an immediate return of my funds. My patience ran out.

My username in WH is 82andres82 and this was the last communication they had with me that most never return to contact me, besides my account was opened by PokerStrategy.

Support @ WilliamHillPoker <Poker.es@willhill.com>
      01/12/11

for me
      Estimate (a) Andres,
      Thank you for choosing William Hill Poker.

With regard to your case, we would kindly inform you that once again we have reviewed your record of games and as we have reported in previous discussions, we can confirm that you participated in illegal gambling are not permitted on the iPoker network and due this, your account will be permanently closed.
      Take advantage of this opportunity to inform you that we have taken into account the same plays irregular circumstances we have told you in our previous e-mails.

We appreciate your patience and understanding in this matter.
      Best regards.

Sincerely,
      William Hill Poker Team
      http://poker.williamhill.com/

--------------------------------------

English is not my fisrt language so I used a translator to make my case public
  • 15 replies
    • Sailer85
      Sailer85
      Bronze
      very simple question, did you participate in something (as under the terms of agreement) illegal as they claim?
    • empowering
      empowering
      Bronze
      Nothing, I always played Heads Up Torneys and you can check my history in Sharkscope. I have been waiting for over +1 year for my funds back (+850 USD)...
    • ExternalUseOnly
      ExternalUseOnly
      Bronze
      What reasons did they give in previous emails? It says there that they told you what you had done "wrong" Do you still have your old emails where they told you what you actually did that was illegal?

Do you have some kind of defence/proof against what you did.

It's really difficult to know how to move forward when we don't have the full story. So if you can provide some extra info maybe we can try and help you decide what you should do next

Regards
      Carl
    • empowering
      empowering
      Bronze
      They send me this email in 21/Nov/2011 and we are now in 12/Dic/2012. I can provide EVERY EMAIL THEY HAVE SEND ME. I have several poker accounts and never had an account closed before, I always play PLO Torneys from $1 usd to $100 usd because Im only a recreacional player and some times I take shoots to play in $50-$100 tourneys. I have poker accounts in +10 poker sites and always play the same PLO Torneys from diferents stakes. Here is the ONLY awnser I have from WH:

Support @ WilliamHillPoker <Poker.es@willhill.com>
      21/11/11

for me
      Estimate (a) Andres,
      Thank you for choosing William Hill Poker.

With regard to your account and especially the "evidence" that you applied to obtain, because of which your account has been closed for participating in illegal gambling, please note down the important moments noticed by the security department:

We noticed that most of their profits come from games played against ferrr392. You did not play during the month of September and soon after returned to play against the same player again ferrr392, from which you earned 10 of the 11 total heads up's sessions. These tournaments were played at the levels of $ 50 and $ 100 which we see as an increase in the limits you started playing with the same player, considering that before you jugabais heads up tournaments usually only $ 5. We have also noticed that you and the player ferrr392 are from the same city in Chile. Another move suspicious to us is the tournament 580554841 in which the player ferrr392 recorded the heads up $ 50 and immediately after the tournament he himself was in "Sit Out" all the time and so you won the award this tournament because they had a game.
      Due to the circumstances mentioned above, we can not consider this as a coincidence but these games are "fixed" among you with the intention of "passing" irregular moves funds into the account 82andres82. We would also like to note that ferrr392 account funds come from bonds and this also shows that the intent of this bill is to "pass" the funds to other users without the need to meet the retirement requirements - something that respecting the rules it is necessary and mandatory for all users.

As a result of everything mentioned so far, your account will be closed.
      We hope that our e-mail has cleared all doubts.

Best regards.

Sincerely,
      William Hill Poker Team

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Original email:

Support@WilliamHillPoker <Poker.es@willhill.com>
      21/11/11

para mí
      Estimado(a) Andres,
      Gracias por preferir William Hill Poker.

Con respecto a su cuenta y sobre todo a las “pruebas” que Usted solicito obtener, a causa de las cuales su cuenta ha sido cerrada por haber participado en apuestas irregulares, más abajo le informamos de los momentos importantes notados por el departamento de seguridad:

Hemos notado que la mayoría de sus ganancias provienen de juegos contra el jugador ferrr392. Usted no jugo durante el mes de Septiembre y poco más tarde regreso para jugar nuevamente contra el mismo jugador ferrr392, desde el cual Usted gano 10 de los 11 en total heads up’s sesiones. Estos torneos fueron jugados a los niveles de $50 y $100 lo que consideramos como un aumento de los límites que Usted empezó a jugar con el mismo jugador, tomando en cuenta que Ustedes antes jugabais habitualmente heads up torneos de solo $5. También hemos notado que Usted y el jugador ferrr392 sois de una misma ciudad en Chile. Otra jugada sospechosa para nosotros es el torneo 580554841 en el cual el jugador ferrr392 se registró al heads up de $50 e inmediatamente después del inicio del torneo el mismo quedo en modo “Sit Out “ durante todo el tiempo y así Usted gano el premio de este torneo ,porque no tuvo un juego.
      Debido a las circumstancias mencionadas más arriba, no podemos considerar estas como una coincidencia pero que estos juegos son “arreglados” entre Ustedes con la intención de “pasar” fondos en jugadas irregulares hacia la cuenta 82andres82 . También nos gustaría destacar que los fondos de la cuenta ferrr392 provienen de bonos y esto también nos muestra que la intención de esta cuenta es “pasar” los fondos a otros usuarios sin la necesidad de cumplir con los requisitos de retiro – algo que respectando las reglas, es necesario y obligatorio para todos los usuarios.

Como resultado de todo lo mencionado hasta ahora, su cuenta quedara cerrada.
      Esperamos que este nuestro e-mail haya aclarado todas sus dudas al respecto.

Saludos cordiales.

Cordialmente,
      Equipo William Hill Poker

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I need help, +1 year have passed from this incident, my english is not good but I wil complain in the GIBRALTAR GAMBLING COMMISSIONER'S in the next days ahead.
    • vuciitis
      vuciitis
      Bronze
      you abuse poker room and still complain that they close your account... pathetic :(
    • empowering
      empowering
      Bronze
      Here is an email that I sent to WH on November 22, 2011:

Messrs. William Hill Support

With respect to the last email received from your part, I have to said that your accusations are unfounded and irrational closing my account. Certainly during the month of September I played very little in your room because I was playing in other places apart from William Hill Poker.

The reason for having played in unusual levels is because I was going through a phase of "tilt" in which I decided to play tournaments $ 50. Immediately having played a few hands with the player ferrr392 I realized the low level of skill that had the player in Omaha so I proposed in the table chat if he want to play games for $ 100, which the player ferrr392 agreed.

You are accusing me of collusion ("pass" plays irregular funds to the account 82andres82) which absolutely contradicts the following paragraph (from which you earned 10 of the 11 total heads up's sessions). If the player ferrr392 wanted to transfer his funds to my account, he could do an internal transaction around the room without having to pay a 5% commission charge me to play these tournaments, and he would not battle in the game and had lost all the torneys consecutively.

I have no way of knowing if it's true what you say about the player ferrr392 is the same city where I live, because that information is handled by only you, the only thing I can find is he is a losing player, ferrr392´s ROI is -35%, this information got through http://www.sharkscope.com.

The other accusation that you point out is that the player ferrr392 was "sit out" during the tournament 580,554,841 and of course I win, Do you want me to wait for the other player to start playing?.

To conclude this issue, im going to tell you that you are making a mistake by closing my account. Nor am I apologizing for the accusations that you refer, I'm just stating my point of view to these allegations and to take more seriously the measures to analyze the closure of an account, as for me I only brought a pain head with all the "research" and great annoyance to me.

There is a pending withdrawal of $ 400 to my Neteller account and I demand that make it effective immediately. I will wait for my money and your last reply until Monday November 28, 2011, getting no response from you I will be forced to report them to the Gaming Commission of the Government of Gibraltar and publicize this issue in different forums online poker. I clarify that I'm not threatening, but I anticipate that I will perform acts then as what you are doing is an injustice and a mistake on his part.

I realized that the last email you sent me is a translation by a member of your team, so I ask that if you translate my mail do so in the best way.

Sorry for my bad english but this is the best traslataion that I can make, I hope everyboby can understand this issue.
    • empowering
      empowering
      Bronze
      Originally posted by vuciitis
      you abuse poker room and still complain that they close your account... pathetic :(
      Is very simple for you to judge huh? I play in different poker rooms and more than 3000 PLO HU GAMES and never have a problem before...
    • vuciitis
      vuciitis
      Bronze
      just for the record, how big is your city, i mean population?
    • empowering
      empowering
      Bronze
      New thread in Two plus Two forum:

http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/28/internet-poker/william-hill-return-my-money-back-immediately-1275684/

Im going to make my case public in every poker forum that I can find
    • stevegold87
      stevegold87
      Bronze
      There's a lot of bogus things in your speech.

Let's give you the benifit of a doubt

First why did you wait a year to do this?
      Then why don't you post a graph or some proof that you played decent amount of 50$-100$ games before taking a shot out of nowhere with this guy?...eleven times in a row? Why would a guy wants to play 11 times in a row with you after losing that much too?

maybe you should post some hand history like they suggest on 2+2

William Hill proofs seems more solid for now...

Another thing, that ferrr guy only has 25 games......is his account even legit?
      And hmmm, it seems like you average buy-in is 5$...weird that you would go crazy with your BR like that (but it's your choice and I guess that,s not really an argument in the end) ....except that the only "shots" you took on Ipokers at 50$ and 100$ limit are with this guy...it doesn't look good for you buddy

I find it a funny coincidence that your ROI goes higher by so much when you take shots ;)
    • empowering
      empowering
      Bronze
      Originally posted by stevegold87
      There's a lot of bogus things in your speech.

Let's give you the benifit of a doubt

First why did you wait a year to do this?
      Then why don't you post a graph or some proof that you played decent amount of 50$-100$ games before taking a shot out of nowhere with this guy?...eleven times in a row? Why would a guy wants to play 11 times in a row with you after losing that much too?

maybe you should post some hand history like they suggest on 2+2

William Hill proofs seems more solid for now...

Another thing, that ferrr guy only has 25 games......is his account even legit?
      And hmmm, it seems like you average buy-in is 5$...weird that you would go crazy with your BR like that (but it's your choice and I guess that,s not really an argument in the end) ....except that the only "shots" you took on Ipokers at 50$ and 100$ limit are with this guy...it doesn't look good for you buddy

I find it a funny coincidence that your ROI goes higher by so much when you take shots ;)

A year ago I post a review in Two plus Two forum http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/28/internet-poker/my-account-got-locked-william-hill-1110545/index12.html and nobody answered, so I desist to make this public and always in good faith expecting a good result by WH to solve this, so I don’t published anything more.

It is the second time that a poker room stay with my money, the first one was in Pitbull Poker Room that they robbed the money from all the players and closed the site, so they stole from me around $ 1100 USD.

After months with no response from WH, I decide to stop playing poker online and become a forex trader. A few days ago in the Spanish forum from PokerStrategy I saw a post where WH closed a person his account with $ 500 in it, so I got very angry and made me remember all the anguish that I pass when they closed my account. For that reason I am returning the case to be made public.

The funny thing is that a few hours ago I sent an email to them, where I request for these tournaments and they answered me that I have to go to my account to find it personally in the lobby... How that is possible to get into my account if is closed??? LOL

I'm already psyched that I have lost that money, there is no way that a single person can make pressure to a large company such as WH to refund any money. All I want to do is leave a public record of what is happening there…

I see you interested in the subject and if you want… you can give me the identification (using sharkscope) of the 11 tournaments with I played against ferrr392 so I be able to send an email to WH and they can give me the history data. I will publish in all the threads that I have open.

By the way... I dont play poker online anymore, forex traiding is much profitable for me.
    • abhi147
      abhi147
      Bronze
      I am Sorry Sir
      But I find it really hard to believe your innocence
      I could be wrong and as a poker player I really wish I am

What I do not understand is why would anyone risk a huge chunk of his Bank roll even against a fishy guy
      Doesnt make any sense

I am also a casual player and I would never ever do that kind of a thing

You can post hand histories for that you need to talk to William Hill support and get it unless you used a poker tracking software which i doubt it

GL with Forex
    • empowering
      empowering
      Bronze
      Originally posted by abhi147
      I am Sorry Sir
      But I find it really hard to believe your innocence
      I could be wrong and as a poker player I really wish I am

What I do not understand is why would anyone risk a huge chunk of his Bank roll even against a fishy guy
      Doesnt make any sense

I am also a casual player and I would never ever do that kind of a thing

You can post hand histories for that you need to talk to William Hill support and get it unless you used a poker tracking software which i doubt it

GL with Forex
      I dont remember why I played with that guy in that date, the point is everyone is vulnerable for the term and conditions of the companies... at that time used holdem manager to track all my data. If WH send me the history data that I request I will posted here...
    • empowering
      empowering
      Bronze
      Originally posted by abhi147

Doesnt make any sense

GL with Forex
      ... and the anwser is in your argument, some people can handle risk in many ways, some people more than others.
    • abhi147
      abhi147
      Bronze
      If it was a risk
      Why did you never take it earlier?
      And why against this guy only?
      And how did you convince this guy?

I am not trying to offend you but just trying to understand the situation more, so if you are right you will have all the answers and support you need.

If you were using holdem manager Just find out all the heads up you played above 50$ against the same person