Strategypoints

• carrapa
      carrapa
      Bronze
      I can't understand why I'm playing and paying rake since the end of November and still haven't got any strategypoint. I've send tickets to ps support, they just say that 24hpoker has recently moved to microgaming and is having tecnhical issues and bla bla bla. This is pretty annoying, because my account is correctly tracked and I'm not being rewarded like I should. I'm trying to learn and improve my 6max game, but without access to new study material, it's gonna be hard. ?( I'm thinking about giving up and moving back to pokerstars's FR tables.. X(
  • 2 replies
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hey carrapa,

I know and understand your frustrations but since migration things have inevitably slowed down.

I'm sure our customer support team have conveyed everything they can about this situation. We rely on the data to come from the poker rooms and without this data we simply cannot update the StrategyPoints for our players.

Unfortunately until we get the data from the poker room there is nothing we can do at the moment.

Thank you for your continued patience!

Gary
    • carrapa
      carrapa
      Bronze
      Yeah, I know it's not your fault and ps is always trying to help us, but I'm frustrated with the situation..