50k hands at NL10 Stats and Graph for Review

• BigAl123456
      Hey All,

Well I have reached another milestone in my Poker carea, I have reached 50k hands at NL10 FR. Most of the hands are in the Zoom/Rush format.

I have inclued my Stats and Graph for 50k of hand played on Party Poker, Poker Stars and Full Tilt Poker across normal FR and Zoom Tables at 5c/10c NLHE.

Game Type Description $0.05/0.10 NL
      Game holdem
      Hands- 50,033
      $- $197.70
      bb/100- 3.95
      VPIP%- 11.7
      PFR%- 10.1
      WTSD%- 20.2
      W$SD%- 56.0
      Agg- 5.86
      Agg%- 43.6
      Rake- $214.67
      EV bb/100- 3.06
      PFR/VPIP Ratio- 86.2
      3Bet%- 4.09
      vs 3Bet Call%- 9.95
      4Bet Range- 1.30
      Sqz%- 3.05
      Flop Agg%- 57.2
      Turn Agg%- 30.7
      River Agg%- 17.8
      Flop CBet%- 91.7
      Flop CBet% Success- 45.3
      Turn CBet%- 43.6
      Flop Fold vs Cbet- 67.8
      Flop vs Raise Fold%- 54.4
      Steal Pct- 33.7
      Overall Steal Success- 64.5
      Early UO PFR- 8.26
      Middle UO PFR- 12.5
      Cutoff UO PFR- 20.0
      Button UO PFR- 45.5
      SB UO PFR- 43.9
      Preflop Positional Awareness- 5.51
      River Call Efficiency- 2.09
      SB Reraise Steal- 13.8
      BB Reraise Steal- 9.70
      SB Fold to Steal- 84.7
      BB Fold to Steal- 83.7

All sites graph

All Sites Graph-Normal

All Sites Graph-Zoom/Rush

Party Poker graph

PokerStars graph-All

PokerStars graph-Normal

PokerStars graph-Zoom

Full Tilt Poker graph-Rush

Links to previous stat and graph threads.

I added both the last Stats and graph thread I did and the 1 before aswell because it was thi limit and FR where as the last 1 was 6-Max. Just to state again what this section is for, it is too reflect on previous erros and try and fix them.

1. Flop CBet too much - Woops this has gotten worse comapaired to 6-Max but lower compaired to FR
      2. Agg too high - I guess I have failed here too it is the same for last FR report tho but higher than 6Max
      3. BTN and CO UO - I think this is better but would still like to grow CO and MP3
      4. Not Folding enough to Flop CBet - Still too high i'd say
      5. W$SD too low - well its better than my 6Max W$SD but worse then my 20k Hands NL10 W$SD

Any feedback would be much apreciated.

• 3 replies
    • holmeboy

Think your a little tight with 11.7/10.1 so could loosen up a bit.

Think you mentioned in the other thread you open small pockets ep? Might be worth running a filter to see how they're doing. Because I think you could be a tiny bit lose in ep.

You've opened up on the BTN but still think its a bit tight, maybe ~50-55%

CO is still too tight imo at least ~25%

Might be tight on hj but don't know. Can you check that stat?

Probably a bit too loose on SB, although its hard to say as you could be table selecting well and coming up against a load of nits.

You need to 3b more ip too. btn v co/hj should be pretty high don't know if you can check that stat too?

Your waaaaaay to aggressive on the flop. >90% cbet is ridiculous lol, if I was playing against you I'd float a lot because you fire once and give up too much. What's your general strategy for cbet/barrelling?

You could probably float a bit more too.

If I think of anything else I'll add

(I play sh so might not be the best advice lol)

edit: Just seen your leaks bit at the bottom, you've already an idea of where you need to improve which is good. Pretty much covers my comments!

edit2: Maybe someone better can comment, but what do people think of fold to flop raise 54%?
    • alenstrat
      Your main leak is postflop. 92% cbet is ridiculous if you're not following up with the aggression (making people fold postflop - which you're not achieving since your red line is negative). Either choose your spots better postflop, reduce cbetting, or keep the cbetting up but you'll have to follow it up with constant two and three barrelling to make people fold. Either way 92% cbet is too high, as shown by you 45% success (= burning money). You might also have to look at your bet sizing, are you betting too small that people are not folding. If you're playing an aggro postflop line you should be betting 2/3 pot+ on most bets.
    • elchipriota
      With your tight image I would be aiming to increase my 3bet range there by 2-3|% and incorporate some 3bet bluffs in our range, probably on Btn vs Co were we have position or BB vs Btn when the btn is opening very wide.

Dont make yourself one of those super predictable regs ;)