Hero ($2)
      CO ($3.57)
      BTN ($0.58)

Dealt to Hero K:spade: K:club:

CO raises to $0.04, fold, fold, Hero raises to $0.16, CO calls $0.12

FLOP ($0.33) 9:diamond: 3:spade: 6:diamond:

Hero bets $0.32, CO calls $0.32

TURN ($0.97) 9:diamond: 3:spade: 6:diamond: 9:heart:

Hero bets $0.90, CO raises to $1.80, Hero calls $0.62 (AI)

RIVER ($4.01) 9:diamond: 3:spade: 6:diamond: 9:heart: 7:club:

Hero shows K:spade: K:club:
      (Pre 83%, Flop 81.6%, Turn 4.5%)

CO shows Q:club: 9:club:
      (Pre 17%, Flop 18.4%, Turn 95.5%)

CO wins $3.87

omg i keep getting raised with my premium hands today, ok, 43/15 never folded to 3bet yet calling station with raise tcbet of 11% ( 9 situation ) can't fold once i bet that big
  • 3 replies
    • BogdanPS
      BogdanPS
      Basic
      Hi ThePirate,

Preflop: Looks fine. Can raise bigger vs big fish.

Flop: I like our big cbet for value/protection.

Turn: Considering we potted the turn here and he has little behind we can't really fold. He can have overpairs, fds and of course some 9x.
    • ThePirateSword
      ThePirateSword
      Global
      ok bogdan i was thinking a bit about this spots, we now this player it's a bad passive player and we now that bad passive players only raise with nuts so by betting a bit smaller on the flop like 26 cents and again a bit smaller on the turn we save money when he hits 9x because he will raise and if we get called then anyway we stack off on most rivers but with a small probability that him has 9x
    • BogdanPS
      BogdanPS
      Basic
      Originally posted by ThePirateSword
      ok bogdan i was thinking a bit about this spots, we now this player it's a bad passive player and we now that bad passive players only raise with nuts so by betting a bit smaller on the flop like 26 cents and again a bit smaller on the turn we save money when he hits 9x because he will raise and if we get called then anyway we stack off on most rivers but with a small probability that him has 9x
      That's an option if you expect him to always raise 9x on the turn however these passive guys can call you down 3 streets with the 9x.

I much rather get max value from his other range on flop/turn where he can actually call with a wider range (more draws, pairs) before the boards get uglier/bad.