noulispa
      Bronze
      SB: $3.68 (73.6 bb) 33/23/af 1,6/3bet 11,9/ cbet 75(8)/ hands 105
      BB: $4.69 (93.8 bb)
      MP: $6.10 (122 bb)
      CO: $4.55 (91 bb)
      Hero (BTN): $5.73 (114.6 bb)

Preflop: Hero is BTN with A:spade: J:diamond:
      2 folds, Hero raises to $0.15, SB raises to $0.35, BB folds, Hero calls $0.20

Flop: ($0.75) 9:diamond: A:heart: A:diamond: (2 players)
      SB checks, Hero bets $0.55, SB calls $0.55

Turn: ($1.85) 7:heart: (2 players)
      SB checks, Hero bets $1.35, SB calls $1.35

River: ($4.55) Q:heart: (2 players)
      SB bets $1.43, Hero calls $1.43

ok play he seems rather passive . What we do if we get raised in any point we get it in ?
  • 3 replies
    • BogdanPS
      BogdanPS
      Basic
      Hi Noulispa,

Preflop: Have we seen what he 3-bets? I don't like defending these hands unless we know more about villain.

As played, considering the stack size, we can't really bet/fold the turn.

If he were to raise the flop what do you think his range might be?
    • noulispa
      noulispa
      Bronze
      Originally posted by BogdanPS
      Hi Noulispa,

Preflop: Have we seen what he 3-bets? I don't like defending these hands unless we know more about villain.

I havent seen him what he 3bets . Against such a raise (close to minraise) i tend to call my entire opening range cause i get preetty good pot odds .With the itention to play them cautiously otf.

If we get raised on the flop sucks.. But i assume he is very strong like Ax always the think is that i dont know what type of ax got given that he is kind loose maybe he got worst Ax ?
    • BogdanPS
      BogdanPS
      Basic
      Originally posted by noulispa
      Originally posted by BogdanPS
      Hi Noulispa,

I havent seen him what he 3bets . Against such a raise (close to minraise) i tend to call my entire opening range cause i get preetty good pot odds .With the itention to play them cautiously otf.

If we get raised on the flop sucks.. But i assume he is very strong like Ax always the think is that i dont know what type of ax got given that he is kind loose maybe he got worst Ax ?
      That's the thing in spots like this. We know with a higher probability that he will have AQ/AK in his range but we don't know what else he has and how he plays.

While I agree that we can call a wider range versus smaller 3-bets we should stay away from hands that will put us in a lot of "interesting" spots. For example we flop a J, TP, how many streets do we call? Or Axx?