HM2 issues on Pokerstars

• shovingtheriver
      shovingtheriver
      Basic
      Hey guys...
      I'm having some issues with my HM2. You can see them below. Please let me know if you have any solution to these or if you encounter them too.

1. Hm2 not recording knockout bounties. Doesn't seem to do that in Active sessions tab too. I've just added knockout sngs to my sessions a week ago so I can't tell if it's an older issue, or has appeared after the last hm2 update. Does anyone know a way to see your knockout earnings in HM2?

2. Hm2 imports tourneys like @!$@$!. My database is filtered for "this month only". I only play $15 SNG 6max and FR

- on the tournament results tab I have 2 lines. table size 6 and table size 9. that's correct up to this point. The problem is I have 9 handed games (lots) included in my 6max category and vice-versa. This way my winnings, roi and other stuff is not calculated correctly.
      -on the tournaments tab I find a complete disaster. I will post a pic below for you guys to understand better. I only play $15s stt but Hm2 shows me that I play $150, $30, $60, $75 and other buyins as shown in the pic below.

The only thing that's accurate is the tournament winnings graph, but i'm sure it doesn't include the knockout bounties.

https://img201.imageshack.us/img201/4272/63563500.png

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
  • 2 replies
    • woodmo
      woodmo
      Bronze
      lol that's wieard im having the trouble that hm2 isnt regestering winnings at all at SNG's ..

i now wished i had bought PT instead..

sorry cant help u m8. hope someone will :) gl! and nice winnings
    • shovingtheriver
      shovingtheriver
      Basic
      seems like I fixed issue #2. it was related to corrupt database. guess it got bugged after the last updates for hm2. Now my reports look nice and shiny and accurate. everything is were it's supposed to be. here's the fix for anyone that has trouble with their database:

- Close HM2
      - Please delete everything in
      - Win7: C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\HoldemManager\Reports
      - XP: c:\documents and settings\username\application data\HoldemManager\Reports
      - Win7: C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\HoldemManager\ho ldemmanager.config and holdemmanager.config.bak
      - XP: c:\documents and settings\username\application data\HoldemManager\

Knockout sng players help me: what's wrong with the knockouts? hm2 doesn't seem to track them at all.