This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL20-NL50] NL50 77 flop vm cbet

• double2
      double2
      Bronze
      Hand converted with online PokerStrategy.com hand converter:

Reproduzir mão

$0.25/$0.5 No-Limit Hold'em (6 handed)

Known players:
      MP3:
      $50.00
      CO:
      $66.65
      BU (Hero):
      $48.50
      SB:
      $83.42
      BB:
      $51.25
      MP2:
      $91.21

Preflop: Hero is BU with 7, 7.
      MP2 folds, MP3 raises to $1.43, CO folds, Hero calls $1.43, 2 folds, BB folds.

Flop: ($3.61) Q, 3, 2 (1 players)
      MP3 checks

Villain 2.3k hands
      23/17/7
      open MP 18%
      cbet flop 64%
      WTSD 32%
      WWSF 47%

I'm always confused in these kind of spots. Vs a 18% opening range and a high WTSD should I expect him to c/c a lot? Should I just bet once to fold his air and not realize his equity or should I atempt a multiple barrel? (although he has a high WTSD and I have no equity)
  • 2 replies
    • BogdanPS
      BogdanPS
      Basic
      Hi Double,

We do have a ton of hands on him so we should know a bit more about his postflop play (there are also stats that tell us what he does after a check as PFR).

But without the info above I would start betting and most likely bet 2/3 streets (here I'm assuming that we know nothing about his ck/call range as PFR or betting range as PFR).

We are turning our hand into a bluff but we want him to fold his equity in the hand and just take down this pot.
    • double2
      double2
      Bronze
      Originally posted by BogdanPS
      Hi Double,

We do have a ton of hands on him so we should know a bit more about his postflop play (there are also stats that tell us what he does after a check as PFR).

But without the info above I would start betting and most likely bet 2/3 streets (here I'm assuming that we know nothing about his ck/call range as PFR or betting range as PFR).

We are turning our hand into a bluff but we want him to fold his equity in the hand and just take down this pot.
      I don't think HM1 has that stats, I will have to upgrade sooner or later...