$48.50
      SB:
      $83.42
      BB:
      $51.25
      MP2:
      $91.21

Preflop: Hero is BU with 7, 7.
      MP2 folds, MP3 raises to $1.43, CO folds, Hero calls $1.43, 2 folds, BB folds.

Flop: ($3.61) Q, 3, 2 (1 players)
      MP3 checks

Villain 2.3k hands
      23/17/7
      open MP 18%
      cbet flop 64%
      WTSD 32%
      WWSF 47%

I'm always confused in these kind of spots. Vs a 18% opening range and a high WTSD should I expect him to c/c a lot? Should I just bet once to fold his air and not realize his equity or should I atempt a multiple barrel? (although he has a high WTSD and I have no equity)
  • 2 replies
    • BogdanPS
      BogdanPS
      Basic
      Hi Double,

We do have a ton of hands on him so we should know a bit more about his postflop play (there are also stats that tell us what he does after a check as PFR).

But without the info above I would start betting and most likely bet 2/3 streets (here I'm assuming that we know nothing about his ck/call range as PFR or betting range as PFR).

We are turning our hand into a bluff but we want him to fold his equity in the hand and just take down this pot.
    • double2
      double2
      Coach
      Coach
      Originally posted by BogdanPS
      Hi Double,

We do have a ton of hands on him so we should know a bit more about his postflop play (there are also stats that tell us what he does after a check as PFR).

But without the info above I would start betting and most likely bet 2/3 streets (here I'm assuming that we know nothing about his ck/call range as PFR or betting range as PFR).

We are turning our hand into a bluff but we want him to fold his equity in the hand and just take down this pot.
      I don't think HM1 has that stats, I will have to upgrade sooner or later...