This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] 46s IP NL4 SH

• acetbfish
      acetbfish
      Bronze
      The villain is playing with stats 29/24/2.4 in 110 hands.He had a 2/6 cbet and a low percentage of cbeting the turn, so I decided to play him in position thinking that I could easily bluff him.

On Game No-Limit Hold'em, $0.04 BB (5 handed) - On Game Converter Tool from http://www.flopturnriver.com

Hero (Button) ($7.17)
      SB ($10.18)
      BB ($4.09)
      UTG ($4.45)
      MP ($7.24)

Preflop: Hero is Button with 4, 6
      1 fold, MP bets $0.10, Hero calls $0.10, 2 folds

Flop: ($0.26) 6, K, 6 (2 players)
      MP bets $0.20, Hero raises $0.70, MP calls $0.50

Turn: ($1.66) 5 (2 players)
      MP checks, Hero bets $1.24, MP calls $1.24

River: ($4.14) J (2 players)
      MP checks, Hero bets $2, 1 fold

Total pot: $4.14

On the flop I thought that since he has a low cbet percentage he is most likely strong and I raised him thinking that I could get more value playing this way. Is this the optimal against a player like him? Also, are my bet sizes ok?
  • 2 replies
    • kymupa
      kymupa
      Bronze
      Hello,

I think 64s is a little bit too much and I'd just muck it. Keep in mind that there are people behind us and we should be aware of them too.

I like raising the flop and going broke.
      We can hardly represent something here, and also since he has a low cbet percentage he is most likely to have a good hand and pay it off.

On the turn your sizing is good.

On the river I also like your sizing.
      What are you going to do if he shoves here?

Best,
      Plamen
    • acetbfish
      acetbfish
      Bronze
      I would definitely call if he shoves. Only KK beats us, since he almost never holds a JJ, and he could easily make this play with AK,KQ,KJ,AA. Right?