This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

My Application for Coaching

• ironmask92
      ironmask92
      Bronze
      Hi Coaches

My name is Stephen aka ironmask92

I'm looking to get coaching on the $5-$20 SNGs level for 6 max Turbo games.

I've been playing for a year on Titan poker now and i have a decent ROI on the $5 games. However, i have had times when my bankroll was slightly over $500 and i was taking shots at $10 games with success.

I have recently dropped back down to about $360 or so. The main thing i would like to figure out is if this was due to leaks in my game or if i'm just running bad.

I constantly try to improve my poker game by studying the game, reading articles and reviewing my poker hands. I usually watch how other players play at the table so i can figure out what i need to do to take advantage of certain players.

I'm playing only 1 table at a time because i want to continue to learn and improve on my game on a daily basis (i realize alot of players multi-table but i believe i can learn more from just 1 table at a time).

It would be a great honor to be coached by one of the fine coaches in here and also when I'm good enough I would love to give back to the community by coaching someone else.

Thank you to all the coaches and everyone else reading this.

Have a wonderful day and good luck to all the applicants!
  • 1 reply
    • kurrkabin
      kurrkabin
      Bronze
      Hi, ironmask92!

I think pokerstrategy is definitely the right place to look for some coachings, however, I think you need to contact them personally. Please, check this link :

Click to find out more about our SnG coaches, plus keep in mind that Tim64, who is a very active member of our community is also a private coach at a very reasonable price(considering the low limits you play), so you can reach him as well.

Good luck!