MTT MicroMicroMicroStakes FreerollStrategy

• kenpo189
      kenpo189
      Bronze
      Hi, after an awesome Downswing at SNGs Turbo (A great EV Upswing after all xD , but I want the money, not only the EV) I'm almost broke and I could deposit in order to continue playing at SNGs BUT, I don't want to. So, I'm playing at MTT SNGs, firstly I've played something like 30 $0,25 MTT SNGs MTT, the ones with 45 players, and I have won three 1st places and two 7th places. It was like the push Parade so I folded almost every hand, I had a VPIP/PFR of something like 7/5 or 6/6. It was crazy. So, MTT regular spit's pent worth my time if nobody sees that there's actually a "fold button" at the screen, so I'm looking down for the $0,10 MTT Turbo SNG (360 Players, 36 places paid). I've played 3 and I lost them, but I could see that there was no difference with the FreeRolls.

So, what if I use the FreeRoll Strategy here? I think I will win pretty much ROI just using the FreeRoll Strategy and multitabling as much as I can handle. So, if anyone knows a better strategy to beat this MTT please tell me. Thanks in advance
  • 3 replies
    • Asaban
      Asaban
      You can use the freeroll strategy with a few adaptions. It's obviously a valid strategy for the early stages. If it gets deeper you should play more of a standard mtt style since the players tend to be a bit tighter when it gets into the money and won't push as much anymore.

Since it's a turbo structure you shouldn't be too tight overall since you can't afford to blind down to nearly nothing. Play your hands and try to get as much as possible out of your premium holdings. Furthermore try to play some speculative hands in position if you can get in cheap.

Regards,
      Asaban
    • kenpo189
      kenpo189
      Bronze
      Thanks for your advice Asaban, actually I could grind the $0,25 with a decent ROI (28%) and know I'm looking for leveling up. I'll make a post about it and would be excellen if you passed by leaving an advice. Thanks
    • Asaban
      Asaban
      Sure - I will post answers to any question that is posted in the mtt strategy forum :)