This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] NL10 SH - AKs

• TJtheTJ
      TJtheTJ
      Bronze
      iPoker - $0.10 NL (6 max) - Holdem - 6 players
      Hand converted by PokerTracker 4

BB: $5.00
      UTG: $3.06
      Hero (MP): $18.73
      CO: $9.90
      BTN: $22.68
      SB: $10.00

SB posts SB $0.05, BB posts BB $0.10

Pre Flop: (pot: $0.15) Hero has A:club: K:club:

fold, Hero raises to $0.30, fold, fold, fold, BB calls $0.20

Flop: ($0.65, 2 players) 8:diamond: 5:diamond: 7:heart:
      BB checks, Hero checks

Turn: ($0.65, 2 players) A:heart:
      BB bets $0.20, Hero raises to $0.90, BB raises to $1.60, fold

BB wins $2.29

Villain is a 49/7 fish over 280 hands.

Checked back the flop, because I figured it would hit his range pretty well. On the turn I went in for a raise. I didn't really want him to see a cheap river that easily. When he min 3bet me though, I figured I wasn't going to be ahead too often, so I just decided to fold.

Should I just have called the turn rather than raised? Should I have raised bigger? Should I have called/raised the 3bet?

I'm a bit clueless tbh...
  • 1 reply
    • BogdanPS
      BogdanPS
      Basic
      Hi Tino,

Preflop: looks fine

Flop: We still have the best hand here a lot and worse can call. So we can cbet. Try to put 50% of hands (minus some that would 3-bet) and see how "well" he actually hits ;0

Turn: You have a lot of hands on him. Has been aggressive or passive? How does he play TP type hands?

If he is passive we can raise/fold otherwise I'd just get it in considering his stack and our flop play.