This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL20-NL50] Nl25 Fr Jj

• BuchoCZ
      BuchoCZ
      Black
      Hi, again, I am sorry for the format I put the hand in here - I can´t use any Hand Convertor on a site I play. I have no stats either as the hand history can't be processed by PT or Elephant.

9-seated table:

UTG2: BuchoCZ 25.00$ [Jh, Jd]
      MP3: XXXXX 25.00$

NL25
      preflop: UTG1 folds, BuchoCZ raises to 1.00$, 2folds, MP3 calls, 4folds

dealing flop: Qh, Qs, 5c (pot 2.35$)

flop: BuchoCZ bets 1.60$, MP3 calls

dealing turn: 5d (pot 5.55$)

turn: BuchoCZ checks, MP3 bets 5.55$, BuchoCZ goes all in.

OK, few points... I know I probably did big mistake in checking the turn. If I'd bet, I would easily know, where am I at. But whatever...

I have some kind of idea of how do people at this limit play here and his turnbet looks to me like regular - "he-hit-nothing-and-tried-contibet-lets-scare-him-away-bet". But anyway.. I tried to count, which hands I can beat and which hands I cant...

I can' t beat: AA, KK, AQ, QQ, 55, A5 (32 hands)
      I can beat: 66 - TT (30 hands)
      I split: JJ

I' ve seen people calling similar flop with 44 and 33.

If I count in the bluff possibility factor, which is quite big, I think I may even end in +EV. But I can' t count it myself, I can only guess...

Anyway, was my all-in move good for something or good-for-nothing as it is probably called only by better hands? (I am not sure about pockets, but... this site.. lots of fishes)

I spend some time thinking over this hand and I would like professional opinion. Thanks in advance
  • 2 replies
    • BuchoCZ
      BuchoCZ
      Black
      another point is that I probably had a little bit more agressive image than others... (raising lots of hands from late positions)... no special reads on the MP3
    • swissmoumout
      swissmoumout
      Bronze
      Hi Bucho,
      I think that bet/folding the turn is the best option - you won't get bluffed, so you can safely fold against a raise, and you will get some value from lower pairs and the occasional Ax.
      Check/raise all-in is rather bad though. Although you might be ahead against his betting range, he will only call you with better hands and you'll be drawing dead.

Regards,
      Craig