56% fold vs 3bet (50% co)
      3.5 4bet range
      66% cbet flop
      50% fold cbet vs raise
      51% cbet turn (2/3 fold vs raise)
      44% wwsf
      25% agg% river
      3.3k hands

We didnt had dynamic pre-flop, but pos-flop we had some interesting spots that session:
      - Same positions villain cbet 2/3 with J9 in 942ss(42) hero raises cbet he calls, after goes c c , c c hero shows 33.
      - Vilain BU hero SH in K87ss6 villain checks behind flop, and raise/fold the bet from hero on the turn

SB: 53/23/
      2.8 3bet
      2k hands

BB: 29/27
      11% squeeze
      14k hands
      Had a huge dynamic preflop with this villain in this session. bet/4bet shoved A8s and 55 in BU vs hero in blinds (hero showed JJ in both)

SB: $30.29 (121.2 bb)
      BB: $37.16 (148.6 bb)
      MP: $10.35 (41.4 bb)
      CO: $19.90 (79.6 bb)
      Hero (BTN): $31.03 (124.1 bb)

Preflop: Hero is BTN with A:diamond: A:spade:
      MP folds, CO raises to $0.75, Hero calls $0.75, 2 folds

Flop: ($1.85) 9:heart: 9:spade: 3:heart: (2 players)
      CO bets $0.75, Hero raises to $2.10, CO calls $1.35

Turn: ($6.05) 4:club: (2 players)
      CO checks, Hero bets $3.90, CO raises to $8.50, Hero?

Think hero have good reasons to flat the AA despite open raiser low fold vs 3bet (dynamic posflop; fish at SB; and aggro at BB).
      With the hand we had before i think the raise on the flop will have very little respect, even more in that board. (hero likes to raise cbets, 19%). Im not very sure about the turn, he can have air in his range, so if i shove he folds, but if i call he can shove the river thinking that i have a busted flush draw or so. The problem is if he have an overpair and i loose value in a :heart: .
  • 1 reply
    • EmanuelC16
      Why would you just call AA preflop in a spot you get almost no respect as a standard? :)

I understand you can get a squeeze from BB sometimes but you've showed him a hand both times. I prefer just creating dynamic with this guy now instead of hoping BB goes crazy again. Plus, if BB wants to go crazy, he'll do it against your 3bet as well, not just against your call. It's obviously not -EV but I still think vs CO you should 3bet AA. You just miss on so much value because against someone that doesn't fold to 3bets AND 4bets a 3.5% range!

Postflop, I just ship it on turn usually thinking he's more likely to put me on a draw and call hands like 88, not just overpairs and the nuts. If you call you look more like showdown value hand plus he is sort of commited with draws to call anyway, you don't miss value from those if you shove now imo.

He could be on a total airball too but I don't have a read, it's up to you to decide in game if he's airballing often enough to call and weigh the possibility of losing value on 'scare cards'.