FTP HUD problem

• burek2000
      burek2000
      Bronze
      Hello,

I have a problem with my stats display when I play. When I was using the 0.49 version I could rotate the stats around the table when they appeared so I've put the right stats to the right player, but now when I installed the new version I am unable to do that. The only way I can put right stats to the right players is by rotating the players around the table, but that's pretty confusing when I multitable cause I'm used to sit at the same spot at all tables.

Thank you for any help!
  • 9 replies
    • shloogy
      shloogy
      Bronze
      same goes here. playing poker stars 9 tbls, HUD is misplacing.
    • galam
      galam
      Bronze
      burek2000: You should be able doing that using the sam features you used in the past. ALso there is now an option to say the program simple where you sit and it should work for all tables at once. These feature are now hidden within a new Button, looks like a toolbox item and should be attachted to the average-field.

Shloggy: Can you provide a screenshot please?
      Greets Sebastian
    • shloogy
      shloogy
      Bronze
      also on stars.

also, why is it taking so much time to import 100k hands? took me 1 hour, on PT3 took about 15 min.
    • shloogy
      shloogy
      Bronze
      galam we all waiting for ur reply mate :)
    • burek2000
      burek2000
      Bronze
      I appologize for late reply...

shloogy already provided screenshot of the problem and I would only like to add that with the new version the buttons I used before to set the position are gone, however there is this new button...

...but about the new button, nothing happens when I try to click it, like if it was dead, like if there was no button at all...
    • shloogy
      shloogy
      Bronze
      no support on this product.cant find a decent reason why should i use it.
    • galam
      galam
      Bronze
      Well i'm sorry for beeing late i had some exams this week so i was pretty busy. YOu can use the Toolbox-Button in the upper region of the screen to arrange the positions. If it doenst works you aren't starting Pokerstars with admin rights.
    • burek2000
      burek2000
      Bronze
      I changed my FTP application to admin rights and now the new button works fine, however it would be nice if PSElephant would be able to determine your position by itself. ...just a suggestion for further improvements.

Thank you for your help!
    • galam
      galam
      Bronze
      Yes we the next thing we gonna add that it saves your choice and that the choice also applies for the other tables.

Sebastian