This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] 5NL - 77 in BB Facing UTG Raise

• dadaas
      dadaas
      Bronze
      Villain is 17/16/5 on 137 hands. My question here is if it is OK to raise that cbet if he is cbeting 89% of the time on 10 hands. (i know it is not big sample but it is some kind of info). Ofcourse i doubt he is 3 betting on flop with air...

Give me your opinion how would you play this hand versus this villain. Call preflop then fold to bet?PokerStars - $0.05 NL (6 max) - Holdem - 5 players
      Hand converted by PokerTracker 4

Hero (BB): 326.2 BB
      UTG: 223.2 BB
      CO: 98.8 BB
      BTN: 70.4 BB
      SB: 200.4 BB

SB posts SB 0.4 BB, Hero posts BB 1 BB

Pre Flop: (pot: $0.07) Hero has 7:diamond: 7:heart:

UTG raises to 4 BB, fold, fold, fold, Hero calls 3 BB

Flop: ($0.42, 2 players) 6:heart: 3:heart: 9:club:
      Hero checks, UTG bets 6 BB, Hero raises to 16 BB, UTG raises to 52 BB, fold
  • 2 replies
    • BogdanPS
      BogdanPS
      Basic
      HI Dadaas,

Preflop: looks fine

Flop: Considering that he is UTG and his range is full of high cards I actually don't mind our play. He can fold some better hands like 88/TT but also his equity in the hand with overcards/backdoors.

The size you chose is fine too although a bit small OOP.
    • dadaas
      dadaas
      Bronze
      And folding to his 3bet is ok? He sure is not bluffing this kind of action?

Is there a player on this level that will rebluff me with air and how will his stats look like? Will he be nitty or more like a aggro player that plays 50/50