Unibet poker money

• Natrilis
      Natrilis
      Bronze
      Hey i have some problems with unibet poker , then i try to buy poker chips i cant because limit exceed
      but i tryed any amount . my unibet software is in some language i dont understand i want to change it but i dont know how , maybe need to download other software or i need only to change options.
      and then in my unibet accaunt i want to click on poker i see this

Login not allowed
      You access is temorarily blocked.

Please contact us for further information

i sent two messages to unibet support but nothing , i only registered yesterday , but i want to play and earn strategy points.
  • 1 reply
    • ExternalUseOnly
      ExternalUseOnly
      Bronze
      Hello there

Sorry to hear about your troubles at Unibet.

Your account is probably blocked because of standard ID security check. But i think the first problem should be getting your account into a language you can understand :D

What is your first choice of language? If you go to http://www.unibet.com in the top right corner there is a drop down menu of languages. If you find the one that is right for you, you will also be able to find some support in your language. They have live chat at Unibet too in English im not sure about other languages though. If you go right to the bottom of the page and see where it says "contact us" click that and on the next page click live chat and someone there will be hopefully able to explain to you why the account is locked and what you can do next to start playing as soon as possible.

Let us know if you need any help with anything else
      Carl