Supernova elite by 2013, SportsBetting challenge and moving to Asia(Korea or Japan)

• smarnijss
      smarnijss
      Bronze
      Hello everyone,

I'll tell my goals and my plans how to get to Supernova elite after New Year but right now i want to make kinda big challenge for myself until 31 december.
      But first i'll tell what happened so far in my small poker carrier :)

This year in June i started to grind NL2 with 130$ BR, after 3 months i already played almost 1 million hands and my bankroll was close to 1k$. In september i started to grind ZOOOM and played more than 200k hands and my BR was almost 2k$ but than i had a depression and somehow lost my will and motivation to continue grinding(up until now i don't know what happened) so i withdraw and only left 90$ in Stars. Than in Oktober and November i tried to play sng,plo and other games but somehow couldnt find the right approach to it but i won few $ but nothing special...
      So right now i decided that i want to finish this year with a blast,so lets go back to the BIG CHALLENGE :D

Starting from today i will play 500k hands in zoom and hope to complete it until 31 december.
      I need to play 12.5 hours or 31250 hands per day on 10 tables and gonna take day off on 23 and 24 december and maybe some other day if i will feel too tired.

Im gonna put graph every 100k or when reader will demand it :D But i'll update few times every day cause its more interesting :D

p.s. Almost forget, right now my bankroll is smth like ~350$ and gonna play NL2 and NL5 fullring also 2 tables on 6max for NL2, but gonna move up to NL10 when i'll have 700$.

p.s.x2 - Also sorry for my english :)

So gl to me and to everyone and hope to finish this year with a BLAST :D
  • 150 replies
    • smarnijss
      smarnijss
      Bronze
      Good morning everyone!

I'll start in a moment and gonna write first update after session

GL!
    • Rihard4a
      Rihard4a
      Gold
      12.5 hours of poker. :facepalm:
    • MatejM47
      MatejM47
      Black
      Awesome challenge gL with it.

BTW aren't you only able to play 8 tables of zoom poker or 4 zoom and 12 regular? Anyway both set-ups get you about 2.5k hands an hour. I've been putting in some sick 12 hour sessions this month myself going for a milestone and its quite hard to put in such sick volume day after day.

Anyway gonna follow for sure to see how your doing because i barely managed to average 6.5 hours a day so far this month while planning to put in 10 hour days lol :)
    • danan758
      danan758
      Bronze
      hey goodluck junior
      i always forget to chk forums and stuff so keep me posted :D
    • smarnijss
      smarnijss
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Rihard4a
      12.5 hours of poker. :facepalm:
      haha my parents had the same expression when i told them that i want to earn money from poker :D p.s. i hope you understud the joke :)
    • smarnijss
      smarnijss
      Bronze
      Originally posted by MatejM47
      Awesome challenge gL with it.

BTW aren't you only able to play 8 tables of zoom poker or 4 zoom and 12 regular? Anyway both set-ups get you about 2.5k hands an hour. I've been putting in some sick 12 hour sessions this month myself going for a milestone and its quite hard to put in such sick volume day after day.

Anyway gonna follow for sure to see how your doing because i barely managed to average 6.5 hours a day so far this month while planning to put in 10 hour days lol :)
      The max tables you can open in zoom are 10 and in regular tables right now it's 32 i think...
      Yeah i thought too that it will take 2.5k/hour but just finished my first session and it took almost 5 hours to get 11250 hands, so it's smth like 2260/hour, even if im using TableNinja im not so fast to react when card is dealt :)
      Yeah it's much harder than it sounds, cause you need to play your A or A+ game to be able to spot where you need to fold strong hand or how much to bet to get the best value from opponents.

hehe thanks, but it's only hard for the first 3-4 days but than the body just gets use to it and it's not that hard anymore :)
    • smarnijss
      smarnijss
      Bronze
      Originally posted by danan758
      hey goodluck junior
      i always forget to chk forums and stuff so keep me posted :D
      thanks thanks :)
    • smarnijss
      smarnijss
      Bronze
      :spade: :heart: :diamond: :club: !!!UPDATE!!! :spade: :heart: :diamond: :club:

Finally finished my first session but im suprised it took me almost 5 hours but oh well, maybe i will get use to it to 10tabling and my hand/hourly will be closer to 2.5k but if not than i'm gonna play more or just reduce my challenge to 400-450k, gonna see how i'll feel after few days.

:diamond: :diamond:D ay 1 :diamond: :diamond:

1st Session
      Hands - 11308
      Profit - +28.32
    • pokerprons
      pokerprons
      Bronze
      Holy shit! sick challenge! I hope you will stay sane after it's over :D

GL! I'll be following.
    • smarnijss
      smarnijss
      Bronze
      Originally posted by pokerprons
      Holy shit! sick challenge! I hope you will stay sane after it's over :D

GL! I'll be following.
    • smarnijss
      smarnijss
      Bronze

:diamond: :diamond:D ay 1 :diamond: :diamond:

1st Session
      Hands - 11308
      Profit - +28.32

2nd Session
      Hands - 9979
      Profit - -8.66
    • meepwn
      meepwn
      Bronze
      sick.
    • smarnijss
      smarnijss
      Bronze

:diamond: :diamond: Day 1 :diamond: :diamond:

1st Session
      Hands - 11308
      Profit - +28.32$

2nd Session
      Hands - 9979
      Profit - -8.66$

3rd Session
      Hands - 5008
      Profit - +15.51$

:heart: :heart:D ay 1 Summary :heart: :heart:

Hands - 26295
      Time - 11.96 hours
      Profit - +35.17
      $/hr - +2.94$/h

As i thought, im gonna reduce my challenge from 500k to 450k. Ok im off to bed, goodnight :)
    • smarnijss
      smarnijss
      Bronze

:diamond: :diamond:D AY 2 :diamond: :diamond:

Session 1
      Hands - 10148
      Profit - +8.35

Session 2
      Hands - 4979
      Profit - +14.92
    • smarnijss
      smarnijss
      Bronze

:diamond: :diamond:D ay 2 :diamond: :diamond:

Session 1
      Hands - 10148
      Profit - +8.35$

Session 2
      Hands - 4979
      Profit - +14.92$

Session 3
      Hands - 9900
      Profit - +2.91$

:heart: :heart:D ay 2 Summary :heart: :heart:

Run like shit, 10bi below ev so im suprised that i won something at the end.

Hands: 25027
      Time: 12.44 hours
      Profit: +26.18$
      $/hourly - 2.10$/h
    • Targetme
      Targetme
      Bronze
      oh my. The motivation is always strongest when you start but sne goal when your playing nl2?
    • Wriggers
      Wriggers
      Bronze
      This is a pretty sick volume challenge. Will be very impressed if you make it.
    • smarnijss
      smarnijss
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Targetme
      oh my. The motivation is always strongest when you start but sne goal when your playing nl2?
      Yeah but this time motivation isnt that important, cause next year im going to study abroad and if i want to live there comfortably i need to get supernova until march and at least 10k$ for 1/2 and 2/4 CAP tables so it's more like must be for me. It really doesnt matter if you sit 12+ hours playing some stupid videos games or grind poker :D
      NL2+NL5 and hope to move to NL10 until christmas.
    • smarnijss
      smarnijss
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Wriggers
      This is a pretty sick volume challenge. Will be very impressed if you make it.
      thank you and i'll make sure not to screw up your expectations :)