Hero (SB): $5.27 - VPIP: 24, PFR: 20, 3B: 7, AF: 3.4, Hands: 52623
      BB: $3.28 - VPIP: 5, PFR: 5, 3B: 13, AF: 1.0, Hands: 20
      UTG: $3.19 - VPIP: 28, PFR: 7, 3B: 0, AF: 1.0, Hands: 29
      MP: $5.16 - VPIP: 20, PFR: 18, 3B: 6, AF: 5.0, Hands: 404
      CO: $5.13 - VPIP: 17, PFR: 15, 3B: 3, AF: 6.0, Hands: 119
      BTN: $2.00 - VPIP: 29, PFR: 20, 3B: 9, AF: 5.0, Hands: 109

Pre Flop: ($0.07) Hero is SB with A :club: Q :heart:
      UTG calls $0.05, 3 folds, Hero raises to $0.20, 1 fold, UTG calls $0.15

Flop: ($0.45) 3 :spade: 7 :spade: 5 :spade: (2 players)
      Hero bets $0.24, UTG calls $0.24

Turn: ($0.93) Q :club: (2 players)
      Hero bets $0.52, UTG calls $0.52

River: ($1.97) 4 :heart: (2 players)
      Hero checks, UTG bets $2.23, Hero folds

should i actually be c/betting this flop?
      and how should the river be played?
  • 3 replies
    • BogdanPS
      BogdanPS
      Basic
      Hi StrayWolf,

Preflop: looks fine

Flop: The cbet on the flop is close but we have the best hand here often and if we fire the turn on high cards (non spade) we should still be able to win enough of the time.

However I'd probably cbet bigger so we don't get floated as much.

As played bet the turn MUCH bigger for pure value versus the hands that don't fold (bigger pairs and FDs). We are losing value here.

As played on the river we should simply bet or ck/call if we think he can bluff a missed draw. If we would of bet bigger on the turn we would of had a much easier shove on the river.

For example I would of bet 0.85 on the turn which would of made the pot 2.63 with 1.9 behind in which case I would of shoved a blank river.
    • straywolf
      straywolf
      Bronze
      Originally posted by BogdanPS
      Hi StrayWolf,

Flop: The cbet on the flop is close but we have the best hand here often and if we fire the turn on high cards (non spade) we should still be able to win enough of the time.

As played bet the turn MUCH bigger for pure value versus the hands that don't fold (bigger pairs and FDs). We are losing value here.

As played on the river we should simply bet or ck/call if we think he can bluff a missed draw. If we would of bet bigger on the turn we would of had a much easier shove on the river.

For example I would of bet 0.85 on the turn which would of made the pot 2.63 with 1.9 behind in which case I would of shoved a blank river.

Okay sounds great thanks.
      Anyways the 4 on the river is not quite a blankish card is it? You'd still shove on the 4? I mean there many 2 pairs and straight that got there.
    • BogdanPS
      BogdanPS
      Basic
      Originally posted by straywolf
      Originally posted by BogdanPS
      Hi StrayWolf,

Okay sounds great thanks.
      Anyways the 4 on the river is not quite a blankish card is it? You'd still shove on the 4? I mean there many 2 pairs and straight that got there.
      What cards containing 4x (for 2p) or straights get there that call both the flop and turn (especially when we would be betting larger)?