Oh no, another stats review 6 max NL10

• member001
      member001
      Bronze
      Good morning chaps,

It's another "please review my stats" post, I'm afraid! I'm amazed how generous people are with their time to reply to these things, so sorry if it's a boring topic for a post but I do really appreciate any help.

Background is that I've been playing NL10 6max for a while and just now taking a shot at NL25. The stats below are my completed (??) NL10 stats after approx 68k hands. I'm really interested in what's the biggest weakness to work on next, what needs fixing that I won't get away with at higher limits, and so on.

As I said, really appreciate anyone taking the time to give some help.

wtsd / w$sd / agg
      26.4 / 56.4 / 2.6

River call efficiency 1.43

So I guess my own comments (just so that I'm not expecting you guys to do all the thinking!) are:
      i) need to raise cbets much more! Looks like I have very few bluffs here. What are good textures / situations to make some moves on? Semibluffs with draws ldo, but where I struggle is the old "I know villain has nothing on this flop but I let him take it down anyway because I have nothing either" kind of situation.
      ii) not folding to turn and river cbets very much. (Surprised to see that I only fold 25% to the 3rd barrel.) Is this a leak - am I a station? Or does it just reflect that if I make it to later streets it's because I have a good hand (river call efficiency is ok)?
      iii) not defending my blinds enough - villains can print money off me if I fold to steal 75%+. I tend to feel obliged to 3bet or fold in the blinds; I guess good players also defend the BB by calling for the odds, but I'm never quite sure what to do out of position with no initiative.
      iv) fold to 3bet of 61% is still a little too high, or is this ok?
      Anything else???

Thanks
      :P
  • 7 replies
    • ferdy81
      ferdy81
      Bronze
      This stats are really nice and your win-rate proves that! I don't see any major leak. Maybe post some more detailed stats for deeper analysis, graph (with EV line), etc.

Probably don't change anything on NL25 shoots. There are quite some more aggressive players from my experience, but overall not so hard to maintain solid ABC game like yours.

Which site are you playing on, if not secret? Any rake-back included in your winnings?

Br
    • member001
      member001
      Bronze
      Thanks ferdy!
      It's mostly on Stars (and mostly Zoom). No rake-back or anything included.
      Graph:

What other stats would be most useful?
    • MonaiPlox
      MonaiPlox
      Bronze
      Legit stats. One thing, you only raise cbet for value i think (6%) - you can experiment there.
    • elchipriota
      elchipriota
      Bronze
      Hey there, stats look good imo.

Maybe you want to run a filter and see with what kind of hands (marginal probably) you are loosing/winning player as well for further inside.

Cbet is 68 i think which is a good value imo. When I see somebody with a cbet ration of 95 I will 3bet at NL10 on dry boards or float behind.

Maybe the fact you cbet at that rate gives you some credibility vs other regs.

Also another thing which cannot be considered a leak: Do you take notes on your opponents and do you colour the regs? Very importand!!
    • member001
      member001
      Bronze
      Originally posted by MonaiPlox
      Legit stats. One thing, you only raise cbet for value i think (6%) - you can experiment there.

Yes thanks, I agree, I'll work on this and post some hands to the forums. Probably spew off a bunch of money with some stupid bluffs until I get the hang of it but hey ho, gotta start somewhere.

Originally posted by elchipriota
      Do you take notes on your opponents and do you colour the regs?

Very good point - actually I don't do this and you're right that I should. Any tips on what is a useful colour scheme? I mean, I know we can go for the obvious categories like nit, TAG, maniac etc., but does this add anything beyond what I can already see from the HUD stats? (If villain has "12 / 5" slapped next to him in a large bold font, I'm not sure that painting him the nit colour tells me anything that's not already obvious!) But notes, definitely I should take.

Some possibly stupid practical questions - is it best to take notes / colour the regs in HEM2 or in the Stars software? Also, I play on two different PCs. My database has the cloud sync thing but I have a feeling this is only for the hands, not for stuff like notes. How do people synchronise and manage their notes when they're playing on more than one machine?
    • crashyy
      crashyy
      Bronze
      Nice stats and results so far. How long have you been taking shots at 25nl?
      I have a basic colour coded note system, Find it easier and faster then looking at stats if i just see a certain coloured circle around that player etc

added u on the community tool
    • member001
      member001
      Bronze
      Thanks crashyy. Only 8k hands at 25nl so far. I'm in profit, but it's no sample size, so it's hard to say how it's going yet.

Also thanks to everyone who replied for the helpful comments.