Fifty50's

• Alexthegrinder
      Alexthegrinder
      Basic
      hi guys, im new here at pokerstrategy,

had a few questions regarding grinding fifty50's at stars, currently playing 7$ level, i belive i can handle playing 16 tables or more per session.

im wondering more,
      what is a good ROI on these games ?
      what does the good regs have for ROI ?
      how many buyins is good to have so i can move up to next level?
      is this level even enough to grind in daily basis to reach super nova level 2013?
      sorry for my english :)
  • 4 replies
    • kurrkabin
      kurrkabin
      Bronze
      Hi, Alexthegrinder!

I am not a fifty50 grinder, but what I've heard, I would go as this:

-ROI for 7$ could go somewhere around 5% for a decent player, depending of course on how many tables you play, how you table select and so. Could be a bit higher and lower of course if you do better/worse
      -same answer, what you can do- sharkscope some of the good regs in your games and see what ROI they have over the last year. That's gonna give you a good idea
      -about 100BI is what I will advocate for
      -grinding the 7$s for supernova will be hell of a fight, if you ask me :P Possible of course, but you need to put a big, big volume, better move up to the 15$s and make your life a lot easier
    • Alexthegrinder
      Alexthegrinder
      Basic
      Thanks for the reply,

im currently playing appro. 200 sng per day, when im 12 playing or more i find my ROI around 1-2% but when only 6 tabling or 8 ROI is around 6%, and the best regs i have sharkscoped, not having more than max 4 procent.

your right i guess it with be easier in the 15$ level to achieve such a target supernova

moneybookers and neteller, doesnt work in lebanon, is there any other options available to buy some points here to check some videos strategi and etc.

like transfering from pokerstars or fulltilt
    • kurrkabin
      kurrkabin
      Bronze
      Hi, Alexthegrinder!

Since I am not sure, I forwarded your question to our english community main admin and as soon as I get the answer- I will let you know! I am sorry for the inconvenience!
    • kurrkabin
      kurrkabin
      Bronze
      Hi, Alexthegrinder!

I am very sorry for the delay, this is what I got as an answer from our support:

"He should be able to. If he is automatically redirected to the login page b/c he has a skrill account, then he can change his email address (he will be redirected to login to his skrill acc if he has the same email with us and them).

Hopefully that's helpful and will come in use.

Cheers!