6max Turbo sng's early phase Blind vs blind!

• AA91EST
      AA91EST
      Silver
      Hello,

Let's assume blind level 10/20 and hero is in SB, all folded.
      Now we are up against that loose player, who don't let us to steal very wide range of hands.

Example :Villain (BB) - 47/20 55hands

We are facing that kind of villain, how do you play?
      a) Ax hands would it better to limp/stab or raise for value and play bigger pot OOP?
      b) suited connectors ?
      c) your plan is limp/stab, but you get isolate by BB loose fishy player, what range of hands you will call his isolate?

GL

Argo
  • 4 replies
    • kurrkabin
      kurrkabin
      Bronze
      Hi, AA91EST!

I also need to know effective stack sizes, stack set up, previous meta with the fish and how many players are left-risk aversion DOES matter.
    • AA91EST
      AA91EST
      Silver
      I had hand were was 6players and all player had stack 1300+, ( someone had like 2000) and so. i know it's depends alot of but still maybe some notes for how to play.
    • kurrkabin
      kurrkabin
      Bronze
      Ok, so....this is one of the type of players I hate facing- loose aggressive fishes. You can't do much tbh. Reasons are:

-he is not aware of stack sizes, meaning you can't bluff 4bet him as you would do vs a reg f.e. that bluff 3bets you. The fish will just float or 5bet shove some AT, 55, KQs type of hands you end up spewing chips.
      -you can't limp, cuz he will attack your limps
      -you can't raise very wide, cuz either he 3bets or flats and then plays aggro post IP

So what do you do?

-just tighten up :P It depends hugely on how he plays postflop. If he folds to cbets a lot, it's a bit irrelevant, cuz many raises that continue with a cbet, will show success. If he doesn't fold to cbet a lot- you need to either add a double-tripple barrel dynamics or don't cbet at all. Bluffing a fish is not a good idea though, so lets sum it up:

-if he calls/3bets a lot pre and doesn't like to fold much post- be tight. If he attacks your limps- be even tighter. I will originally limp those low pairs/Ax against somebody who flats a lot and doesn't like to fold on a cbet. If he attacks our limps though- which is possible, he is aggro-then give up on those hands. It's not like we have monsters. Hands with low playability like low offsuited Ax or low pairs are also trouble for you as you are a bit inexperienced, so I wouldn't mind you dumping those. Just play nice broadway, suited broadway, 9Ts etc. I want to give you more and more...but really- best way to get the maximum value of the situation- is find the specific hand, save it and then post it with all your reads in our hand evaluation forums.

If you have any other questions- go ahead and ask.
      Cheers!
    • MP89EST
      MP89EST
      Bronze
      a