This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

I Like Pokerstars...

• Justin37
      Justin37
      Bronze
      Played 6 tables at the same time...micro SNG 12 max...all happened in the space of 5 minutes... Suprisingly, i didnt get on tilt...

1st Table
      Yesterday lose my
      AA vs KJ,
      he raised n I go all in, he called n got str on the river, Flop K29

2nd Table
      KK vs JQ, all in preflop, he won at the river for 2 pairs

3rd Table
      QQ Vs Crap Hand, he won getting a luky 4 at the river for a str...

For a beginner or short temper/patient player u may say Pokerstars is Rigged...Losing all Premium hands to crap hands.

Played again 6 tables, ITM 5/6 minus my above losing...i won couple $$$.

I already played over 3000 tables with ROI 55%... With 3 samples people say Pokerstars is rigged... With my 3000 samples i say pokerstars is GOOD.
  • 2 replies
    • badgerer
      badgerer
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Justin37
      I already played over 3000 tables with ROI 55%...
      this figure cant be correct, if it were, you might just be the greatest micro sng player ever
    • Krist2ps
      Krist2ps
      Bronze
      So... if youre playing 1.5$ buy in, then youre up what, 2500$~? Or youre playing 3.5$BI and are up 5500$~?

I think youre reading ROI wrong, and these bad beats/suckouts happens all the time, it's hard to deal with them if it happens many times in short period.

But why you blame PokerStars? It happens in live/home games too. Just have to suck up and don't think about it.

GL at tables :f_cool: