[Unacceptable blog] - Descordia

• Descordia
      Descordia
      Bronze
      Hello everyone!
      --------------------------

I'm Descordia ( David is my real name ) from the hungarian forum. I'm 21 years old and studying communication and media at university. This is my last year, and i learn site-building in my free time. I would like to work as a front-end or back-end programmer. I'm opening this blog, because i would like to create an outer pressure, which motivates me to learn more and give the best. Also, because it's easier to follow my career :)

To be more honest, there's another thing. In my personal life, i can't talk about poker with my friends or anyone. They are not interested in my aims of poker, even if I'm interested in everything they are doing. My family also judge this game and it's not easy to convice them. I've never used my own money to play. When FTP has closed, i started to play freerolls to build up a new bankroll. I just use poker to earn some money, pay my hobbies and buy some gifts for my beautiful girlfriend :) I've already bought a new notebook from this game, but it's not a proof for my family. It's true, that i'm not a player living from it, but i would like to reach as high as i can. So I can only turn to you. I would like to share my feelings, experieces, success or defeats with you.

I think it's enough of my personal life, I wouldn't make anyone bored. Of course, if you would like to ask, I'm quite open-minded, so feel free to ask any of your questions.

About Poker
      ---------------------------------------------------------------

I would'n like to talk about the past, so let's concentrate to the present ;)

December - Plans for the monts

:spade: At least 22 000 Hands
      :diamond: Get back to NL25 ( got to go back to nl10 2 times because of the bad start :/ )
      :club: NL10 BSS SH on FTP
      :heart: Let the journey begins... :f_grin:

Some help, opinion
      ------------------------------

- If i can ask for advice, what BRM do you recommend for NL25 BSS SH?

- I used 30BI BRM to go up, and if i lost 5BI-s on the limit, i went back then. What do you think about that?

- As i said, i'm from the hungarian forum, so forgive me for my mistakes about language. I rarely use it nowdays, and i would like to keep up :heart:

I wish you all the best, ;)
  • 1 reply