tournament and points

• 6 replies
    • xponentx
      xponentx
      Bronze
      When you enter a $1 tournament, it should usually have a rake of 10c or 20c. You can tell the rake by looking at the buyin, normally it will be $1+0.20c or something like that. In which case that's your rake, and you do get points for it.
    • kenttheman
      kenttheman
      Bronze
      thanks.

Asked titan pokers support last night, and they told me, that i earned no rake at tournaments, but only fee, so i earned 20c in fee, not rake.
    • xponentx
      xponentx
      Bronze
      I believe it's the same thing by a different name, unless anyone else knows otherwise. You do get points for tourney play, not sure if it counts as rake for bonuses/promos and the like.
    • Dippy19
      Dippy19
      Bronze
      Originally posted by kenttheman
      thanks.

Asked titan pokers support last night, and they told me, that i earned no rake at tournaments, but only fee, so i earned 20c in fee, not rake.
      There's a saying for this:
      Isto sranje drugo pakovanje.

In translation:
      Same shit, different package.

:D :D :D :D
    • brian997
      brian997
      Bronze
      the poker sites like to differentiate it into two seperate things. But essentially its the same (a cost for the service)....
    • cannell555
      cannell555
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Dippy19
      Originally posted by kenttheman
      thanks.

There's a saying for this:
      Isto sranje drugo pakovanje.

In translation:
      Same shit, different package.

:D :D :D :D