BTN ($6.54)

Dealt to Hero Q:diamond: A:spade:

fold, fold, Hero raises to $0.15, fold, fold, BB calls $0.10

FLOP ($0.32) 2:spade: J:heart: J:diamond:

BB checks, Hero checks

TURN ($0.32) 2:spade: J:heart: J:diamond: Q:spade:

BB bets $0.22, Hero raises to $0.60, BB raises to $1.90, Hero folds

BB wins $1.42

I doubt he even has Aj, so he is representing jj,22 , and he is quite bluffy from the looks of it, i was tempted to call and fold river.
  • 3 replies
    • BogdanPS
      BogdanPS
      Basic
      Hi Dracsharp,

Preflop: looks good

Flop: We still have the best hand here often and we can set ourselves well for a turn (and possibly) river barrel.

So I'd bet about 1/2 pot.

As played why do we raise the turn? Do you expect him to be able to call much worse?
    • Dracsharp
      Dracsharp
      Bronze
      qx t9, i meant it as a thin value raise

I relazie i could do 3barrel line but does it reliably work at the micros ?

I doubt it, i could see myself opening on this qx with trash hand and most likely barreling river but i wouldn't have if no scare card hits the turn.
    • BogdanPS
      BogdanPS
      Basic
      Re: 3-barrel

If we look at the villain he does call wide on the flop but he doesn't go often to showdown. He is not a fish so I still think that he can fold a lot. Of course we wouldn't try to get him to fold Jx but rather 1p type hands.

Re: thin value raise. It could be fine but considering our line villain will have a lot of bluffs when he bets the turn so I think we may get more value by calling turn and letting him bet river with a wide range.