BTN: $1.60
      SB: $6.53
      BB: $7.79
      UTG: $7.96
      MP: $4.96
      Hero (CO): $6.65

SB posts SB $0.02, BB posts BB $0.04

Pre Flop: (pot: $0.06) Hero has Q:club: Q:heart:

fold, MP raises to $0.12, Hero raises to $0.36, fold, SB calls $0.34, fold, MP calls $0.24

Flop: ($1.12, 3 players) Q:diamond: 2:spade: K:club:
      SB checks, MP checks, Hero bets $0.53, SB calls $0.53, fold

Turn: ($2.18, 2 players) A:club:
      SB bets $1.04, Hero???

Hi!

I had 70 hands from BB VPIP 13 (9/68) PFR 4 (3/68) 3BET 4 (1/27) I had a read as he EP openlimp/call ATo, so it seems he is a kind of nitfish(?)

I gave him a range JJ+ AQ+ maybe KQs or TT

I cbet small on flop, because I wanted to keep his range wide. Is this right?

If I remove TT,JJ,KQ from his range (I assume he would x/f or x/c on turn) we have 66% equity on turn.

What is the best plan on turn?
      A) Call turn to keep his range wide and push river?
      B) Push turn to avoid river action killer T,J, :club: (would he call AK/AQ 2 pair?)
      C) Call turn and x/f river if he push/potbet, because he would never plays like this on river with 2 pair?
      D) something I missed?

Does he ever call pre with JT or 22 in this spot?
  • 1 reply
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      Hi,

Since you´re 150bb deep I think he may call there with 22 and sometimes JTs. With KK/AA he would likely 4-bet, with AK/KQs he would more likely call.

Small c-bet is fine, since board is dry and you have very strong hand. With AA I would likely c-bet 0.70$

If you want to play for stacks, then best option would be raise small turn 2.5$ and then shove most rivers (I would likely check back on A, K rivers, since AK is big part his turn lead range).

What is the best plan on turn?
      I likely would raise turn. You should most of the times be ahead and you don´t want some scary river freeze the action from worse hands.

best regards,