This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] RUSH NL4 QQ vs nit

• sagettarius
      sagettarius
      Bronze
      PartyGaming - $0.04 NL (6 max) FAST - Holdem - 6 players
      Hand converted by PokerTracker 4

BTN: $1.60
      SB: $6.53
      BB: $7.79
      UTG: $7.96
      MP: $4.96
      Hero (CO): $6.65

SB posts SB $0.02, BB posts BB $0.04

Pre Flop: (pot: $0.06) Hero has Q:club: Q:heart:

fold, MP raises to $0.12, Hero raises to $0.36, fold, SB calls $0.34, fold, MP calls $0.24

Flop: ($1.12, 3 players) Q:diamond: 2:spade: K:club:
      SB checks, MP checks, Hero bets $0.53, SB calls $0.53, fold

Turn: ($2.18, 2 players) A:club:
      SB bets $1.04, Hero???

Hi!

I had 70 hands from BB VPIP 13 (9/68) PFR 4 (3/68) 3BET 4 (1/27) I had a read as he EP openlimp/call ATo, so it seems he is a kind of nitfish(?)

I gave him a range JJ+ AQ+ maybe KQs or TT

I cbet small on flop, because I wanted to keep his range wide. Is this right?

If I remove TT,JJ,KQ from his range (I assume he would x/f or x/c on turn) we have 66% equity on turn.

What is the best plan on turn?
      A) Call turn to keep his range wide and push river?
      B) Push turn to avoid river action killer T,J, :club: (would he call AK/AQ 2 pair?)
      C) Call turn and x/f river if he push/potbet, because he would never plays like this on river with 2 pair?
      D) something I missed?

Does he ever call pre with JT or 22 in this spot?
  • 1 reply
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      Hi,

Since you´re 150bb deep I think he may call there with 22 and sometimes JTs. With KK/AA he would likely 4-bet, with AK/KQs he would more likely call.

Small c-bet is fine, since board is dry and you have very strong hand. With AA I would likely c-bet 0.70$

If you want to play for stacks, then best option would be raise small turn 2.5$ and then shove most rivers (I would likely check back on A, K rivers, since AK is big part his turn lead range).

What is the best plan on turn?
      I likely would raise turn. You should most of the times be ahead and you don´t want some scary river freeze the action from worse hands.

best regards,