This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

side kick pokerstars.eu

• battlesir
      battlesir
      Bronze
      hallo,

I have a problem with side kick running with pokerstars.eu
      its not working and i tried everthing, played more than 10000 hands with pokerstars.eu, but i think afther installing windows 7 its going wrong, i played for a long time no poker (6 months).
      I tried it on a onother laptop from my wife same results.
      when im playing on party poker and titan poker everything is working fine, only pokerstars gives me the problems, pleas help.
      I reinstall pokerstars, side kick, playing in english, hand history is ok, i tried with virus detection of no results.

Thanks Eric.
  • 1 reply
    • mrk1988
      mrk1988
      Bronze
      Hi Eric,

thank you for your post.

Since you already tried the workaround for the defective PokerStars configuration file by uninstalling / reinstalling the client we need to take a look at the logfiles.

Right click SideKicks tray icon and select 'export logfiles'. This will create a file on your desktop which you can then send to us via email at application-services[at]pokerstrategy[dot]com.

Please include your PokerStrategy.com username as well as a link to this thread in your email.

Thank you.