Hero (BB): $25.00
      UTG: $29.18 (30/19/1.3/65 hands)
      MP: $24.26
      CO: $25.55
      BTN: $25.00
      SB: $8.50

Pre Flop: ($0.35) Hero is BB with A :diamond: Q :heart:
      UTG raises to $0.75, 4 folds, Hero raises to $2.75, UTG calls $2

Flop: ($5.60) J :heart: 9 :diamond: A :club: (2 players)
      Hero bets $3.25, UTG raises to $7.75, Hero?

Villain hat aus UTG 30% geopened drum hab ich ihn hier ge3betted.
      Flop treffe ich TP und cbette und villain min-raised mich. Er hat auch schon paar mal flop-cbet geraised, dass heißt ich trau ihm durch aus zu, dass er hier air hat.

Wie würdet ihr es hier spielen... call raise - turn guggen und eventuell ch/r?
      Wenn wir direkt am flop drüber gehen werd ich mich vermutlich oftmals gegen besseres isolieren. Was meint ihr?
  • 3 replies
    • mbml
      mbml
      Black
      hi.

this is the EN community right' you might want to post in english instead.

The 3bet could potentially be ok if he opens 30% and hardly folds to 3bets. A 30% opening range is as loose as a typical CO opening range.

Once we hit Top pair second kicker I dont think Im folding the flop. We are OOP which makes us want to 3bet more. At the same time there isnt any flush draw so theres less to protect from, and also his raising range becomes more polarized so 3betting becomes less favourable.

I think Iĺl call and play some Turns and Rivers. I cant really answer when to fold though, but not the flop thats for sure (unless you have a read that heś super passive). Is his AF 1.3? Another important stat to look at is his raise flop vs cbet stat, and if itś like under 8% and he seems ultra passive i actually think you could just bet and fold to the raise on the Flop if thats the case.
    • Apsalar
      Apsalar
      Gold
      Oh, once again, it seems that I ended up in the wrong forum - but thanks for judging the hand anyway! ;)

Villain opened 30% from UTG and indeed folded very little to 3bets. He had the tendency to raise c-bets on the flop on a regular basis that's why I decided to definitely continue the hand, since he is bound to have air or semi-bluffs a lot of the time as well.

His AF is indeed 1.3, but he didn't seem that passive at all - I think that his AF could partly be biased due to his gap between VPIP and PFR.

In-Game I actually shoved the flop - but I think, in hindsight, this is not the optimal play since I'll oftentimes isolate myelf against the top of his range as he can easily fold all of his air, semi-bluff type of hands. Also, the board is rather dry. Thus, I think call flop - check/raise turn would be my favorite line.
    • mbml
      mbml
      Black
      That could be fine, or maybe jusy cc turn and river if board is still dry on the turn