withdrawal

• 23 replies
    • MMPokerNab
      MMPokerNab
      Bronze
      my last withdraw took a bit longer than usual. (a few weeks ago)

usually it takes around 3-4 days.

last was around 10 days, i think. i contact their live support (i managed to get them when they were online!) and asked if there was a problem. they politely told me that their financial department is running some checks.

few days after that i got my moniez.

don't know if it's relevant, but i thought i'd share my story.

glgl, hope you get it soon.
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Silver
      Hey tomstaube,

I believe this situation will be very similar to that of MMPokerNab. Some times their financial department run these checks and it holds up your Skill withdrawal for a few extra days.

You can always try and get a hold of their Live support or send them an email too :)

Hopefully you receive your cash very soon!

Best regards,
      Gary
    • ExternalUseOnly
      ExternalUseOnly
      Bronze
      Hey there,

I think all iPoker skins are pretty much the same, once they finish processing the withdrawal (this includes all the checks from what they told me) they tell you to allow 14 days for the money to appear in your bank/ewallet whatever. After that i think it's pretty much pot luck. I've had my money in 3 days from them and I've also waited right up to the 14th day.

Hope you get yours at the 3 day end of the scale

Regards
      Carl
    • tomstaube
      tomstaube
      Bronze
      i got my money it took about 12 days.
      thanks for replies!
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Silver
      Glad its all sorted now tomstaube :)
    • ZODECI
      ZODECI
      Bronze
      Poker770 has got to be the slowest room on iPoker to make payouts. Never waited so long in my life.
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Silver
      Hey ZODECI,

How long are you waiting now then? Which method did you use?

Regards,
      Gary
    • ZODECI
      ZODECI
      Bronze
      Skrill. It's been a few days. I've never waited more than 3 for any other room..
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Silver
      OK, hopefully it is sooner rather than later ZODECI :)
    • tommygecko
      tommygecko
      Bronze
      I agree it's been 15 days for me :O

Guess I can only wait.
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Silver
      I'm afraid so tommygecko :)
    • tommygecko
      tommygecko
      Bronze
      finally. After 16 days, LOL.
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Silver
    • tommygecko
      tommygecko
      Bronze
      Well seriously, why can't we have a perfect poker room.

I mean, poker770 have many great promotions (esp cash machine),
      but: long withdrawls, software bugs, sick coolers and beats (for me, consistently ever since i started playing there).

Man, can't cash machine be somewhere else? X( I want to leave for good but cash machine is too good to miss out on.
    • ZODECI
      ZODECI
      Bronze
      It's been 12 days and still haven't received it. Something is seriously wrong with this room -- they're a tier 1 room, promoted by the biggest affiliates, even have a pro team and yet they take forever for a withdrawal.

Something just doesn't make sense. Too many complaints on too many forums makes me think this company has a cashflow issue that has yet to publicly surface. Years and years of complaints on withdrawal/service issues and yet they haven't a done thing about it. Makes me believe that they can't help it. Definitely not a sign of a healthy company.

Never playing here again.
    • tommygecko
      tommygecko
      Bronze
      Originally posted by ZODECI
      It's been 12 days and still haven't received it. Something is seriously wrong with this room -- they're a tier 1 room, promoted by the biggest affiliates, even have a pro team and yet they take forever for a withdrawal.

Something just doesn't make sense. Too many complaints on too many forums makes me think this company has a cashflow issue that has yet to publicly surface. Years and years of complaints on withdrawal/service issues and yet they haven't a done thing about it. Makes me believe that they can't help it. Definitely not a sign of a healthy company.

Never playing here again.
      Great comment. I agree with you. I think they provide cash machine solely based on the fact that they needed it to make sure people play there.
    • janushr
      janushr
      Bronze
      Originally posted by ExternalUseOnly
      Hey there,

I think all iPoker skins are pretty much the same, once they finish processing the withdrawal (this includes all the checks from what they told me) they tell you to allow 14 days for the money to appear in your bank/ewallet whatever. After that i think it's pretty much pot luck. I've had my money in 3 days from them and I've also waited right up to the 14th day.

Hope you get yours at the 3 day end of the scale

Regards
      Carl
      hey,carl,why is this like that,that we put our money via moneybookrs instant and when we should get our money,we NEED TO WAIT UP TO 14 DAYS??

regarding this,STARS make that almost instant,24 hours max...also PAF(ongame) is very fast...my expirience isnt also so bad with 770 or WH,few days most...others have prolly this 14 days,like merge or revolution(LOCK),and thats not fair,so i will rather play somewhere,where i get same respect...and same speed...this 14 days is signs of weaknes and not doing great financially...just my opinion...
    • janushr
      janushr
      Bronze
      [quote]Originally posted by tommygecko
      [quote]Originally posted by ZODECI

+1

there is a lots of them like that,i agree something isnt right for them...
    • GitGud
      GitGud
      Bronze
      The moment I saw a thread named withdrawl on PS's home page, I knew it had to be 770.

What a s**tty room.