:spade: Minus 12kgs until 30th April, currently i am 93kgs
      :spade: 40k profit post rakeback
      :spade: No1 in sharkscope leaderboards at the end of 2013 in my limit
      :spade: Withdraw only 1.2k per month. No more unless it is for vacation

Happy new year!!!!

Hey guys

Whazzzz up?

Who am I?

My name is George Kitsios. I am 23 years old live in ''poor'' Greece. Whatever the media presents you are over dramatic. Yes we are poor(er) than other countries but generally the things arent so bad here. At least for me :f_biggrin:

I play in pokerstars platform under Belthazorrrr nickname. Belthazorrrr is the powerfull demon from charms and he is my favourite villain. I play right now 9m turbos speed and i play 15-25 tables tiled. I start loosing some spots in 23+ tables

I tried stacked several time but i dont really enjoy poker this way so i am stacked with tiled :D

How i start playing poker?

It is the classic story. A friend learnt me the basic rules, we played a tournament and i came second for 2 euros trolololol. The day after i downloaded Doyle Brunson bible and start reading. Of course back then i didnt understand anything, only the tight side of poker. I played with my friends cash games and over 100 times we played i only lost one time. As naive i was i thought i was poker god and i could make a living from this

I start playing in every room except pokerstars because i thought they had shitty software ( lol me). I lost literally over 300$ in my first month playing nl10. I thought online poker was rigged and there is no way that nl10 is beatable. I didnt know variance, win rates etc. Then i learnt pokerstrategy. I thought they were scammers especially because they asked id for 50$. But i was addicted. I took my 50$ and start playing 9 man normal speed. That was my click

I literally fell in love with this format. I felt in love so fucking hard that even know i cant change and learn something else. It was the perfect combination. Low variance, decent money, small bankroll. They were different stages that i should learn. Then i came across with a blog and videos of ps coach Lessthanthree. Great videos i read a lot and boom

After my first 1k month i decide to switch in turbos. I thought quicker format more profits BUT i didnt calculated variance. The ups and downs in turbos was made me crazy. I start thinking again online poker is rigged etc etc. I still dont fully understand variance even though this year was my worse in my life but i will talk for it in later posts

To be continued
  • 158 replies
    • gadget51
      gadget51
      Bronze
      Hi belthazorrr,

I've moved this to the Blog Forum for you, as it seemed more appropriate place.
      For your protection I suggest you have your Skype details removed and make contact with other users through our community tool instead. :)

I hope you have a great time and look forward to hearing more of your story!

Best regards,

Mal.
    • belthazorrrr
      belthazorrrr
      Bronze
      Then full tilt closed and i didnt know what to do. I came across with ps staking. I never heard again the term staking. I read and i thought this was my only chance. I didnt want to ask my mother for money because all my family are extremely negative which what i do

I finally got staked to play 15$ turbos in stars. The games back then werent so bad and even thought i was the 1% of the player i am now i could beat them for decent roi. I got two staking deals having some good profits. This was the time that my bankroll for play alone was borderline to survive. I am a bankroll nit and i didnt want to have less than 100bis in my account

The third staking deal was from Tomzyb. This good person offered me a 1.5k staking with very good cuts. I played 1k games if i remember correct and i had a profit of 1.5k or something like that which would be splited. Tom was on vacation back then and i never sent him the money. I asked another stake from other stakers presenting my godly results ( Only God knows how good i runned) and i found stakers asap

I started 15$ again and i found my self having a decent profit. Again. Then i said one night i will take a shoot in nl200 hus. They seemed so soft but obviously i runned good in every format. In 6 hours i had 1.6k winnings playing different persons. Then i thought thats it. I am phenomeno, i am God, i am better than Isildur. How naive i was? How little i knew about how hot i runned

The i start playing nl400. I said what the hell. Even if i loose 4buy in are these that i made in nl200. No big deal. But when you make plans, God laugh above your head. Downswing came i lost/was behind every time. i tilted hard, very hard. After loosing 6bis i took a break. I took a walk and i came back. Continue playing nl400. Loosing bi after bi. The account was at 0$ Back then i wanted to die. I fucked up with my life. I didnt know what to do. I didnt want to admit i fucked up

Eventually the backers knew it. They told me scammer and i had to read every hilarious thread from then till now but i will point this later. Finally i admit that i lost all the stake playing nl400 hus. The backers saw ptr which was tracking pokerstars back then and they saw i was telling the truth. Pokerstars frozen my account. I think that they investigate if i was chip dumbing. They didnt found anything and the account reopened

I was so screwed. The dream of professional poker died

To be continued
    • belthazorrrr
      belthazorrrr
      Bronze
      Then i dissapeared. I tried to hide my name from every forum because i knew that people will saw me as a scammer. The person who stole their money. I never took even 5$ from these money. I lose backers money and my money too. I was broke and desperate. I forgot to mention that i was studying Business Administration but i quit after i saw how awesome is playing poker

One day I met my mother's lawyer. We talked about my situation and he told me that i wasnt legally obligated to pay back. He stated that the money lost playing poker so the backers are wrong to ask their money. You didnt lost their stakes playing roulette or blackjack, you lost it playing poker as he said. I always felt bad because i lost the money and couldnt payback but after i heard this i told myself everything is fine

I asked my mother for some money. I told her it was for vacation and i would give her back. I became a whore. A bonus whore. I grind in ongame. I had 4-5% roi pre rakeback and i quickly built my roll. I switched in 5max in ongame and after dropping 1.5k in 22$ i decided that ongame was rigged. I went back in my favourite platform. Pokerstars. It was early of 2012 and i told myself if i am going to make a leaving then i need to reach Supernova for decent rakeback. I have betting sports regularly and i saved near 10k only from it. Enough for some months. Then i start taking 1k shot and i left with 6k. As with all things when i run hot i think i am God or God's gift to earth. I thought i was the best capper ever. I lost 13 games in row and titling away some money in fantasy football,formula. Anyway i had 6k savings

Obviously the only format that was my bread and butter (as i thought) was 9m. I said i will start grinding 7$ stakes which are variance free and i will slowly move up. I started in February

To be continued
    • Gavron23
      Gavron23
      Bronze
      Hey,

I hope you succeed in what you are doing and come clean to the backers.

By the way - you are obligated to pay back, you did lose the money on poker as you suggested, but you diditn loose them for the format you were staked, i.e. they staked you because they thought you have an edge over 15 9man, not because they thought you are going to crush nl400 HU.....
    • belthazorrrr
      belthazorrrr
      Bronze
      I start playing and playing and playing. I couldnt beat 7$ for more of 4% roi. I was like wtf? how bad i became in ongame? I still think that changing on ongame network affect my play a lot. It became rhusty because the competition was awful. Finally i had the roll for the 15$

I have trouble moving down. Thats why when i move up i will go broke before i move down. Is it bad? Sure. I am too arrogant to not beat the level and feel beaten. Anyway. I saw people tell that 15$s are same like 7$s. I still play 15$s and i think people who compare these limits are dumb. The regulars are way way better and the reg/fish ratio is smaller. All games have 3-4 regs at least which are decent. I dont say there are many good regs. Actually there are only 3-4 that i really feel difficult to play with. But i play them for my ego :)

I said myself if i survive in 15$s i can make a living easily and enjoy life in the same time. God laughed again. I was loosing 30bis in 2k sample and my redline was breakeven. I tried to find some leaks of mine but i didnt find anything major. I decide to hire a coach. I am grateful that i did because till now i consider this person my mentor, my big brother. I paid him for 5 hours. We found some things and i became better and better. After a 5k sample i was running 150bis bellow ev I start thinking that pokerstrategy rigged my account because i didnt paid back. I even told Ingrid that if the unrigged my account i will pay back. I was hilarious. I couldnt understand this shit. If i only knew

I had no more savings and i had to buy my fpps for shitty rakeback because i wasnt Nova...yet. I told my mentor that i cant pay him and if he was agree to make a coaching for profit deal. I wanted 8hrs because i love getting coached. We agreed in a 65/35 pre rakeback deal and i offered him 37-38% because i was grateful. The things became more and more and even more ugly. In some point i runned 328bis bellow ev playing 15$s 9m turbos. It was so fucking sick. I was 100% convinced that poker is rigged

I started reading Mental Game of Poker but i quit. I knew my account was rigged. BUT...one day boom 600$. Second day...boooom...1k and my confidence was back. Even though i runned really shit this year i won 3 times BOP and i cashed 5 more

To be continued
    • meepwn
      meepwn
      Bronze
      One day I met my mother's lawyer. We talked about my situation and he told me that i wasnt legally obligated to pay back. He stated that the money lost playing poker so the backers are wrong to ask their money. You didnt lost their stakes playing roulette or blackjack, you lost it playing poker as he said. I always felt bad because i lost the money and couldnt payback but after i heard this i told myself everything is fine

This is BULLSHIT. You were staked, you owe money, your mothers lawyer dont know shit about staking.

If you said

"I stole the money, I gambled and I lost, I feel terrible and plan to give them back", I would have no problem with it.

Even if you said

"I stole the money, so what. This is life, people steal, kill and cheat to get to the top." it would have been OK.

But no, you decide to be a little bitch and not accept the consequences of your actions. This is pathetic.
    • Tarhonya
      Tarhonya
      Bronze
      Not to start a debate or anything, but the first thing you should have done when you had the chance is to start paying back your backers. Not if and when you'll get rich, but as soon as you make the tiniest profit. It has nothing to do with lawyers and formalities, you simply screwed them over. You stole from them.
      They didn't gave you the money because they have so much and it's not charity either, it's a business. They invested in you.

In case you already paid them back but I missed it than nevermind.

Gl!
    • belthazorrrr
      belthazorrrr
      Bronze
      The deal ended giving a nice profit to my mentor of near 900$. Then i became lazy but i reached supernova in late November. Oh man it felt so good. The road was so fucking hard that i literally enjoyed all my success. Even now in 14th of December my account is 100bis bellow ev in 15$ but i feel so confident for my game. I really love playing poker and i think i am one of the best in my format now. 100bis bellow ev and i am happy. Can you even imagine it?

I started taking plans for next year. I must have 100k in my bankroll in late 2013 i said. This would be my goal. I asked over 200 people for a really long term staking deal because i like been an apprentice of someone. I saw Faarcyde staking/coaching thread in his page. I asked him if he was interested and we arranged. Of course he didnt knew i was the person that involved in biggest pokerstratgy staking scandal. Of course i didnt tell a word because he would think, oh man another scammer

We start and after some games, i think 1.5k games, i told him i want to close the deal. He asked me why and i told him it was personal reasons and nothing to do with his team. Actually i really enjoyed talking with Braminc for 9m even though we have slightly different style. I remember a hand in t50 that i had air of AQ and i told him i prefer bet fold than check/call. Braminc told me that i was very strong player and he was really suprised about my understanding of the game. It was the happiest day of my life :D A beast told me i am a strong player. I remember dancing on my chair when he told me. It was fucking hilarious

Anyway we closed the deal and i sent him back the original stake and a profit of 462$ if i remember. I runned pretty horrible in these 1.5k games and we saw some hands that we really laughed with Braminc

After a week I make a deal with Quadchrazs to stake and learn hypers. He said i was very clever and he agreed that i have much potential. He snap sent me 1.5k to start playing. After 1.5week he saw a post of the old pokerstrategy scandal and he asked the money back because as he said it would be bad for his stable to have a person like me in there. I sent him back the staking the same minute he asked. I was broke 2 times in my life, i runned 328bis bellow ev when chasing supernova, i lost 3k sports betting in one day but Quadchrazs words hurt me more than anything. I was empty

To be continued
    • NIVEKii
      NIVEKii
      Bronze
      Unfortunately I don't quite understand why he's allowed to write down his story. He's a known scammer for crying out loud! And I'm sorry, but I agree that it's utter and complete BS, that 'talk' you had with your 'lawyer'.

You agreed upon certain conditions, you broke those conditions, and then a lawyer would say you didn't owe them anything? So he told you exactly what you wanted to hear? Not at all fishy.

I'm surprised you're actually being able to find stakes and that you have an account with 500+ posts that is almost 2 years old.

I respect PokerStrategy, I respect the site A LOT, but this is something I completely disagree with.

"Scammers have no place in our community and never will" is what the staking forum always told us. Apparently those were hollow words.

Ultimately it is not my decision and in no way do I intend to bash on this community, but this is just a mistake and I hope you'll see that sooner rather than later.

Luckily you had some fucking hilarious moments throughout, it must have been hard!
    • Dublimax
      Dublimax
      Bronze
      @ all wait until he finishes his story before jumping in without knowing the full thing

He started paying back his backers

I will post later more details once he is done
    • belthazorrrr
      belthazorrrr
      Bronze
      I didnt want to payback. To be honest i would never thought seriously of paying back because after i talked with the lawyer my guilty button was off. I said whatever i can win the world alone. Then i saw Sandmanness post in 2+2 which was '' So basically you feel if I had a $20k stake from someone for 6 max hypers and I went and sat 400/800 and lost it, I'm not obligated to pay that money back? '' Then something clicked in me. I said myself do i think so wrong in this case? I contacted with my mentor and asked him if i have to pay back. He told me that i am not obligated to pay back legally, but ethically i should. He asked me how i would felt if i gave a person some money to play 9m and spew them away in hus? I never ever thought this way

I talked with my girlfriend and she told me the exact same thing. She told me that i am an arrogant ass that i didnt even bother to put myself into backers place. Then i took my time to think it. When two of the people i trust most tell me to payback i guess they are right. I dont fully understand yet but this doenst mean i dont pay. Of course i dont have the money to pay asap so i came to an agreement

I already sent 500$ to backers. I will sent 100$ per week / 400$ per month so i will pay back as fast as possible. I think this is a good balance. I dont sent 100$ per month that will take too long (and it would be a joke to tell them this) but i sent a decent amount of money

I am sorry that the things went so wrong about the deal. I dont expect to forgive me. I dont even need to forgive me. I am here to fix my mistake with the best way i can. You can hate me or love me. This is life

The end
    • NIVEKii
      NIVEKii
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Dublimax
      @ all wait until he finishes his story before jumping in without knowing the full thing

He started paying back his backers

I will post later more details once he is done
      I'm sorry Dublimax, but I've been there since he first scammed people out of money, insisting he wasn't to blame. That during the 'dark ages' of the staking forum where we had a couple of scams in a row.

Although still not in the forgiving mood, I wouldn't have been as annoyed as I am now if he started paying them back asap and acknowledged he was to blame for the debacle, not getting 6k in savings first.
    • stevegold87
      stevegold87
      Bronze
    • belthazorrrr
      belthazorrrr
      Bronze
      I know that it is hard for all the members that was here during my scandal but i am here to fix my mistake. You will not gain anything by harass me when i already show that i am willing to payback. I paid Zuttassox and sent additional 500$ to backers

Moreover you cant judge me that i made 6k on savings back then because i never thought about paying back this time. Sure you can be cruel with your critisism but you will not win anything. I barely saw my mistake back then

Maybe you should read all the blog and wait week after week. Then if you see i will not pay one week you can harass me. I guess i deserve an opportunity to fix my mistake now that i understood me. Bad critisism will not help anyone imo

Imagine you have 4 people. You harass them all the time and you dissaprove them to not fix their mistakes. I trully understand your wrath. I will have act the same way as you, maybe even worse. But why you dont let me pay first and harass later. What do you have to loose?

Finally i live alone and i have to pay my rent, bills and all expenses alone. So i am really sorry that i didnt ask you if i will save some money aside when i didnt even really really thought about my mistake
    • NIVEKii
      NIVEKii
      Bronze
      I can judge you and I am. What you did was a disgrace, how you handled it below humane. What did you expect, we'd welcome you all back with some hot coco and sing jingle bells together?

You bloody well knew you would get reactions like mine once you opened this blog. And honestly, harassing? Are you going to try and hide behind the comments? :f_cry:

Cut it out and pay everyone you owe money to back. Not a penny less. I will never respect you and that is something you'll have to live with. Doubt that will mean anything to you though. Or you could file a harassment suit with your lawyer.
    • Dublimax
      Dublimax
      Bronze
      Hi all and welcome back to OP!

As controversial as he can be his story is his story and as a backer I can confirm that there is a repayment plan set up which is below:

$ 500 already sent
      $100 per week

By sending the first $500 he showed that he is willing to repay his backers. No need all the hatred, not going to do anything good imo. If you don't like him just don't read his blog.

we will be monitoring the amount of money sent in his feedback thread to be up soon.
    • NIVEKii
      NIVEKii
      Bronze
      Glad to hear that Dublimax. I don't hate the guy personally though, don't get that wrong, I hate this entire situation. It feels so out of whack...

Really happy you've gotten at least part of the money back he owes you!
    • BrokesoBroke
      BrokesoBroke
      Black
      I don't know you but I'm very happy to see you doing this. Keep it up! Good things will only happen to you from here on in!

What comes around always goes around! So keep it up!
    • belthazorrrr
      belthazorrrr
      Bronze
      Thank you :s_biggrin: