This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Difference between 1$ and 3$ SnGs

• staktas
      staktas
      Bronze
      I have a bonus to clear at PP. I usually play NL10, but I'm so sick of NL atm. And if I want to clear my bonus I have to play 2k hands everyday, for almost 2 months. And I'm sure, I won't be able to do it, because I lost my love for NL.

So, I decided to play sngs. I had some experience with it (not much - I should be able to be at least BE at 1$). I'm sure, at start I would try 1$, but I want to know other people opinions, who played 1$ and then played 3$. Is it much harder? Thanks.
  • 2 replies
    • CallumN
      CallumN
      Bronze
      Hi Staktas,

I havent played SNG's myself but I would imagine there is very little skill diference in the $1 and $3 SNG's. I imagine its similar to comparing NL2 to NL4. Both should be pretty soft :)

Good luck!

Callum
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Originally posted by CallumN
      Hi Staktas,

I havent played SNG's myself but I would imagine there is very little skill diference in the $1 and $3 SNG's. I imagine its similar to comparing NL2 to NL4. Both should be pretty soft :)

Good luck!

Callum
      +1 to this, SNGs at Party up to $3s are quite soft and easily beatable with a decent strategy and mindset :)

Best regards,
      Gary