Hero (BTN): 228.5 BB
      SB: 207.5 BB
      BB: 122.7 BB
      UTG: 44.9 BB
      MP: 111.6 BB
      CO: 119.4 BB

SB posts SB 0.5 BB, BB posts BB 1 BB

Pre Flop: (pot: $0.15) Hero has A:spade: A:diamond:

UTG raises to 3 BB, fold, CO calls 3 BB, Hero raises to 11 BB, fold, fold, UTG calls 8 BB, CO calls 8 BB

Flop: ($3.45, 3 players) Q:club: 8:club: Q:diamond:
      UTG checks, CO checks, Hero bets 14 BB, fold, CO raises to 28 BB, Hero calls 14 BB

Turn: ($9.05, 2 players) 4:club:
      CO bets 29 BB, Hero calls 29 BB

River: ($14.85, 2 players) K:club:
      CO bets 51.4 BB and is all-in, fold

CO wins 141.1 BB

I didnt know what to do on flop. If I bet large, no weaker hand calls. I bet weak, then I am unsure if the guy raises, because it is good spot for bluff. So I call flop and turn, but river he could have even flush. I am not sure how many Qx hands he has on flop, and calls sqeeze, since I have AA. I think he calls mostly with pocket pairs, like 88 in this case.
  • 2 replies
    • BogdanPS
      BogdanPS
      Basic
      Hi mlatasrb,

Preflop: 3-bet squeeze is fine and the size is ok IP.

Flop: This is another spot that is villain dependent. Do we know anything about him?

Considering the flop texture and that we are multiway I would bet at least 1/2 pot (not sure why we bet less than that). By betting too small we can definitely induce and then have to play bluffcatch (like here).
    • mlatasrb
      mlatasrb
      Gold
      I have 120 hands, and he raise flop 1/6 (which doesnt mean much).
      Generally in partypoker in limit 5/10 most people play very nitty non-3bet pots and get crazy in 3bet pots. I very often win whole stack with my premium cards against air when I cbet small, they almost always try to bluff raise and then turn push. Maybe they are so aggresive against me, because they notice I 3bet a lot around 9% so they dont know how to react on that.
      Generally I 3bet with my premiums, and against anybody who folds more then 80% of time to 3bets IP. If they call I check behind, and if they check again I cbet delayed 55%.
      Is it ok?