Hero (BTN): 347.6 BB
      SB: 95.5 BB
      BB: 100 BB
      UTG: 173.1 BB
      MP: 104 BB
      CO: 99 BB

SB posts SB 0.5 BB, BB posts BB 1 BB

Pre Flop: (pot: $0.15) Hero has A:club: K:spade:

UTG raises to 4 BB, fold, fold, Hero raises to 11 BB, fold, fold, UTG calls 7 BB

Flop: ($2.35, 2 players) 6:club: K:club: 7:club:
      UTG checks, Hero bets 9 BB, UTG raises to 24.7 BB, Hero calls 15.7 BB

Turn: ($7.29, 2 players) 3:spade:
      UTG bets 51.9 BB, Hero raises to 311.9 BB and is all-in, UTG calls 85.5 BB and is all-in

River: ($34.77, 2 players) 8:diamond:

UTG shows 7:heart: 7:diamond: (Three of a Kind, Sevens) (Pre 55%, Flop 70%, Turn 82%)
      Hero shows A:club: K:spade: (One Pair, Kings) (Pre 45%, Flop 30%, Turn 18%)
      Hero wins 0 BB
      UTG wins 337.7 BB

I bet bit smaller than half, because they bluff raise so often, and If they call with weaker hand or draw even better. But then turn I thought he might bluff again and I push so maybe he makes mistake and calls, and if he has set or flush I lose anyway on river.
      Could I fold here? even if I would bet large flop, still he would raise me, and I think same result.
  • 1 reply
    • BogdanPS
      Hi Mlatasrb,

Preflop: Considering we are deep here we can make all our 3-bets larger by default (we made this less than 3x).

Flop: If you know that villain can be induced to raise (which is what I'm understanding from your comments) then I like the bet small/call.

However on the turn our logic may not make 100% sense.

If the guy is bluffing or betting flush/set when we shove we only get called by the better hands. Bluffing implies that villain doesn't have a hand that can call.

Now if you think villain can raise KQ/KJ or other semibluffs with let's say Qc/Jc then it's a different story and we can ship it (and I think that if he rasied flop with those he can bet/call here).