BTN: 112.3 BB
      SB: 157.6 BB
      BB: 122.3 BB
      Hero (UTG): 163.9 BB
      MP: 83.3 BB
      CO: 34.8 BB

SB posts SB 0.5 BB, BB posts BB 1 BB

Pre Flop: (pot: $0.15) Hero has 7:heart: 6:heart:

Hero raises to 3 BB, fold, fold, BTN calls 3 BB, SB raises to 6 BB, fold, Hero raises to 18 BB, fold, SB calls 12 BB

Flop: ($4.00, 2 players) 6:diamond: J:heart: 7:diamond:
      SB checks, Hero bets 19 BB, SB calls 19 BB

Turn: ($7.80, 2 players) 5:spade:
      SB checks, Hero bets 37 BB, SB calls 37 BB

River: ($15.20, 2 players) 6:spade:
      SB checks, Hero bets 89.9 BB and is all-in, SB calls 83.6 BB and is all-in

SB shows Q:diamond: A:diamond: (One Pair, Sixes) (Pre 61%, Flop 36%, Turn 20%)
      Hero shows 7:heart: 6:heart: (Full House, Sixes full of Sevens) (Pre 39%, Flop 64%, Turn 80%)
      Hero wins 0 BB
      Hero wins 309.2 BB

I have just 6 hands from guy who 3bets from button. I 4bet cold, because he 3betted 2/2 times from button. Almost no data, but this tells me that it is more probably he 3bets from bu with wide range, and his stack size tells me he might be reg so he will fold a lot.
      It doesnt need this 4bet to work often, if they fold 66% I am in plus, and I think I have it. And sometimes I can stack them like now.

If they call, I would just check fold.
      Was the postflop ok, or should I play check raise to protect with weak 2pairs? I was sure he has QQ+.
      AQ big bet call on river with air in 4bet pot you dont see that often :) Maybe he was curious to see my cards. In one of prevous comments I told they are very nitty in non-3bet pots, and get crazy in 3bet pots, this is what I meant crazy :)
  • 3 replies
    • mlatasrb
      PartyGaming - $0.10 NL (6 max) FAST - Holdem - 6 players
      Hand converted by PokerTracker 4

BTN: 127.5 BB
      SB: 98.7 BB
      Hero (BB): 119.5 BB
      UTG: 101.1 BB
      MP: 116.9 BB
      CO: 100 BB

SB posts SB 0.5 BB, Hero posts BB 1 BB

Pre Flop: (pot: $0.15) Hero has A:club: J:heart:

UTG raises to 3 BB, MP calls 3 BB, fold, fold, fold, Hero raises to 14 BB, UTG calls 11 BB, MP calls 11 BB

Flop: ($4.25, 3 players) Q:diamond: 9:diamond: J:diamond:
      Hero checks, UTG checks, MP checks

Turn: ($4.25, 3 players) 8:club:
      Hero bets 5 BB, UTG calls 5 BB, fold

River: ($5.25, 2 players) 5:spade:
      Hero checks, UTG bets 37.4 BB, Hero calls 37.4 BB

UTG shows 3:spade: 3:diamond: (One Pair, Threes) (Pre 53%, Flop 42%, Turn 28%)
      Hero shows A:club: J:heart: (One Pair, Jacks) (Pre 47%, Flop 58%, Turn 72%)
      Hero wins 121 BB

I have 230 hands from the guy. He calls sqeeze 4/6 time. VP21 4bet 0.
      I am not sure what to do with AJo in this situation preflop. Ajs I call always, but I dont like playing AJo multiway, usually you win only small pots with AJ.
      So I sqeeze and hope at least one folds, and I can bluff out the other guy if I dont hit.
      This guy raise 0/16 non 3bet pots, but 2/6 3bet. So on flop I didnt want to bet, board is horrible.
      Turn i bet small, because if they dont have T they fold often enough, and I dont expect UTG to bluff raise because MP reacts after. Also, I dont expect non of them to have Tx, only TT possible calling sqeeze.
      Because UTG just called my small bet, I think he would raised with both flush and straight, so I thought he just has flush draw maybe Ad. And river simply looks only as nuts or total bluff, I am sure he wouldnt play straight as that, and with flush he would probably raise me on turn. Also if he has nut flush, it could be only AKs, because there are QJ already on the board, and he might also go all in preflop AKs, so I thought he must be bluffing.
      Is it ok call river? I dont have any reads about him
    • kymupa

I first want to ask you to post just one hand in a single thread. Thanks in advance.
      Then, you are not playing MSS, right?

Now to the hands:

First of all, notice that the guy is at SB and he is not button.
      Also, we just have 6 hands on him, so it's just not a good sample size (if we could call it sample size at all) so I wouldn't make any changes in my game due to 6 hands unless he shoves 6 hands in a row or something crazy like this.
      First of all, is 76s in your standard UTG open raise range? Don't you think it's a little bit too loose? How are you planning to play the hand here?
      Secondly, what we can tell here, is that the guy is most probably a fish, considering his 3bet size, right?
      So basically, we are IP, we are 150bb deep, we are given great odds to call and the guy is a fish and we can expect him to call our 4bet a lot, so 4betting is a bad option. I just prefer to call and play IP.

As played preflop, postflop looks fine to me. You could go for bigger bets considering he's a fish and we can take some value.

So here, when holding AJo I do agree with you that calling is a bad option, and to me it's the worst. We are OOP, our hand is pretty dominated and we can't really hit any good draws, so either 3bet it or fold it.

As played preflop, I'd just give up postflop.
      Board is horrible, quite a lot of hands that beat us and I'd rather just give up here rather than invest money where I'm not sure how to play the hand.

As played, I'd fold the river.

• mlatasrb
      Sorry for totally wrong posting, I guess I was tired.

76s is in my opennign range, from any position.
      First reason is that in Partypoker, most players have VPiP 16-19 and they really fold a lot especially against UTG. So it is something like blind steal, if they call me, it is very playable, I have initiative, and they give me a lot of respect given that I am UTG, so I can cbet.

If I call his sqeeze, I usually get in trouble postflop (thats the part I need to practice) so I avoid calling. Even if I have straight or flush draw on flop, he can barrel big, and it is question if I have equity to call.

If I 4bet bluff, I can still cbet or delayed cbet, and in 4bet pots they play "honestly" most of the time.