This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] ato

• Dracsharp
      Dracsharp
      Bronze
      Grabbed by Holdem Manager
      NL Holdem $0.05(BB) Replayer
      SB ($2.38)
      BB ($5.32)
      UTG ($6.68)
      UTG+1 ($5.10)
      Hero ($5)
      BTN ($5.20)

Dealt to Hero T:heart: A:club:

UTG calls $0.05, UTG+1 calls $0.05, Hero raises to $0.27, fold, fold, fold, UTG calls $0.22, UTG+1 calls $0.22

FLOP ($0.88) 2:spade: A:diamond: K:spade:

UTG checks, UTG+1 checks, Hero bets $0.61, UTG folds, UTG+1 raises to $1.50, Hero raises to $4.10, UTG+1 raises to $4.83 (AI), Hero calls $0.63 (AI)

TURN ($10.34) 2:spade: A:diamond: K:spade: 4:heart:

RIVER ($10.34) 2:spade: A:diamond: K:spade: 4:heart: J:heart:

UTG+1 shows 2:diamond: 2:club:
      (Pre 51%, Flop 96.5%, Turn 100.0%)

Hero shows T:heart: A:club:
      (Pre 49%, Flop 3.5%, Turn 0.0%)

UTG+1 wins $9.66

Considering his line i would expect 22 maybe a2 and possibly flushdraws and weaker aces but other than that he is full of it.

Again losing... maniac obviously has the goods always.
  • 3 replies
    • BogdanPS
      BogdanPS
      Basic
      Hi Dracsharp,

Preflop: looks fine

Flop: Considering how aggro he is in on the turn we could also just call here and let him bet rather than (almost) shove and take away his chance of bluffing.
    • Dracsharp
      Dracsharp
      Bronze
      That is not intentional btw i clicked on the max button but it is a piece of * , happened to me least a dozen times.

I like your call suggestion, at that moment i thought he is mostly finished bluffing and better put his flush ai now then folding if it hits or him folding if it doesn't.

How would you continue on a spade ?
    • BogdanPS
      BogdanPS
      Basic
      Originally posted by Dracsharp
      That is not intentional btw i clicked on the max button but it is a piece of * , happened to me least a dozen times.

I like your call suggestion, at that moment i thought he is mostly finished bluffing and better put his flush ai now then folding if it hits or him folding if it doesn't.

How would you continue on a spade ?
      Yeh raising almost to a shove or a shove is the same thing.

Considering that a spade is a card that he could bluff on I'd cry a bit and call (as was our plan).