NL Holdem $0.05(BB) Replayer
      SB ($2.38)
      BB ($5.32)
      UTG ($6.68)
      UTG+1 ($5.10)
      Hero ($5)
      BTN ($5.20)

Dealt to Hero T:heart: A:club:

UTG calls $0.05, UTG+1 calls $0.05, Hero raises to $0.27, fold, fold, fold, UTG calls $0.22, UTG+1 calls $0.22

FLOP ($0.88) 2:spade: A:diamond: K:spade:

UTG checks, UTG+1 checks, Hero bets $0.61, UTG folds, UTG+1 raises to $1.50, Hero raises to $4.10, UTG+1 raises to $4.83 (AI), Hero calls $0.63 (AI)

TURN ($10.34) 2:spade: A:diamond: K:spade: 4:heart:

RIVER ($10.34) 2:spade: A:diamond: K:spade: 4:heart: J:heart:

UTG+1 shows 2:diamond: 2:club:
      (Pre 51%, Flop 96.5%, Turn 100.0%)

Hero shows T:heart: A:club:
      (Pre 49%, Flop 3.5%, Turn 0.0%)

UTG+1 wins $9.66

Considering his line i would expect 22 maybe a2 and possibly flushdraws and weaker aces but other than that he is full of it.

Again losing... maniac obviously has the goods always.
  • 3 replies
    • BogdanPS
      BogdanPS
      Basic
      Hi Dracsharp,

Preflop: looks fine

Flop: Considering how aggro he is in on the turn we could also just call here and let him bet rather than (almost) shove and take away his chance of bluffing.
    • Dracsharp
      Dracsharp
      Bronze
      That is not intentional btw i clicked on the max button but it is a piece of * , happened to me least a dozen times.

I like your call suggestion, at that moment i thought he is mostly finished bluffing and better put his flush ai now then folding if it hits or him folding if it doesn't.

How would you continue on a spade ?
    • BogdanPS
      BogdanPS
      Basic
      Originally posted by Dracsharp
      That is not intentional btw i clicked on the max button but it is a piece of * , happened to me least a dozen times.

I like your call suggestion, at that moment i thought he is mostly finished bluffing and better put his flush ai now then folding if it hits or him folding if it doesn't.

How would you continue on a spade ?
      Yeh raising almost to a shove or a shove is the same thing.

Considering that a spade is a card that he could bluff on I'd cry a bit and call (as was our plan).