This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] kk

• Dracsharp
      Dracsharp
      Bronze
      Grabbed by Holdem Manager
      NL Holdem $0.05(BB) Replayer
      SB ($10.74)
      Hero ($5)
      UTG ($10.52)
      UTG+1 ($5.07)
      CO ($5)
      BTN ($6.21)

Dealt to Hero K:spade: K:diamond:

fold, fold, fold, BTN raises to $0.10, fold, Hero raises to $0.35, BTN calls $0.25

FLOP ($0.72) 3:diamond: Q:diamond: T:club:

Hero bets $0.50, BTN raises to $1.58, Hero folds

BTN wins $1.61

At that moment had less information about him, but lets assume i had as many.
  • 4 replies
    • BogdanPS
      BogdanPS
      Basic
      Hi Dracsharp,

Preflop: looks fine

Flop: Considering this is a 3-bet pot and villain can have AQ/KQ and lots of draws (and consider that he is really aggro) I wouldn't be able to fold my hand.

Since he's more passive on the turn and we are OOP I'd just ship the flop.
    • cekpirus88
      cekpirus88
      Bronze
      hey I also agree, pre flop I d also make 40-45 cents. If you check his stats he check raises the 20% of the flops it seems pretty high... I also put him in a top pair or flush.. so call the flop and revaluate on the turn, his aggression factor decrease ...
    • Dracsharp
      Dracsharp
      Bronze
      I agree, but at that moment he was almost unknown and gave him the benefit of the doubt.

That the big problem, unknowns do cheeky moves against me then i never see them again. And not like you can just start to play any unknown on the micros assuming he is a thinking regular, but assuming he is a big fish doesn't work either.
    • BogdanPS
      BogdanPS
      Basic
      Originally posted by Dracsharp
      I agree, but at that moment he was almost unknown and gave him the benefit of the doubt.

That the big problem, unknowns do cheeky moves against me then i never see them again. And not like you can just start to play any unknown on the micros assuming he is a thinking regular, but assuming he is a big fish doesn't work either.
      Sure, but you said we should use the stats you had :)

So based on that I made my comments.

Against unknown we can bet/fold more often but in a 3-bet it's still somewhat close. He rarely has QQ so mostly only 33/TT/QT and since there are so many draws and even Qx that might want to raise I'd find it hard to fold. It's of course a much closer spot than it is with the info we have now.