NL Holdem $0.05(BB) Replayer
      SB ($10.74)
      Hero ($5)
      UTG ($10.52)
      UTG+1 ($5.07)
      CO ($5)
      BTN ($6.21)

Dealt to Hero K:spade: K:diamond:

fold, fold, fold, BTN raises to $0.10, fold, Hero raises to $0.35, BTN calls $0.25

FLOP ($0.72) 3:diamond: Q:diamond: T:club:

Hero bets $0.50, BTN raises to $1.58, Hero folds

BTN wins $1.61

At that moment had less information about him, but lets assume i had as many.
  • 4 replies
    • BogdanPS
      BogdanPS
      Basic
      Hi Dracsharp,

Preflop: looks fine

Flop: Considering this is a 3-bet pot and villain can have AQ/KQ and lots of draws (and consider that he is really aggro) I wouldn't be able to fold my hand.

Since he's more passive on the turn and we are OOP I'd just ship the flop.
    • cekpirus88
      cekpirus88
      Bronze
      hey I also agree, pre flop I d also make 40-45 cents. If you check his stats he check raises the 20% of the flops it seems pretty high... I also put him in a top pair or flush.. so call the flop and revaluate on the turn, his aggression factor decrease ...
    • Dracsharp
      Dracsharp
      Bronze
      I agree, but at that moment he was almost unknown and gave him the benefit of the doubt.

That the big problem, unknowns do cheeky moves against me then i never see them again. And not like you can just start to play any unknown on the micros assuming he is a thinking regular, but assuming he is a big fish doesn't work either.
    • BogdanPS
      BogdanPS
      Basic
      Originally posted by Dracsharp
      I agree, but at that moment he was almost unknown and gave him the benefit of the doubt.

That the big problem, unknowns do cheeky moves against me then i never see them again. And not like you can just start to play any unknown on the micros assuming he is a thinking regular, but assuming he is a big fish doesn't work either.
      Sure, but you said we should use the stats you had :)

So based on that I made my comments.

Against unknown we can bet/fold more often but in a 3-bet it's still somewhat close. He rarely has QQ so mostly only 33/TT/QT and since there are so many draws and even Qx that might want to raise I'd find it hard to fold. It's of course a much closer spot than it is with the info we have now.