[NL2-NL10] mp 55, overall

• Imimba1
      Imimba1
      Bronze
      Poker Stars $5.00 No Limit Hold'em - 6 players - View hand 2035638
      DeucesCracked Poker Videos Hand History Converter

UTG: $21.63 - VPIP: 61, PFR: 32, 3B: 27, AF: 8.5, Hands: 151 Donk:95%, donk.call: 47; WTS:43, Olimp: 26%,
      Hero (MP): $5.00 - VPIP: 21, PFR: 16, 3B: 4, AF: 2.0, Hands: 68570
      CO: $12.91 - VPIP: 24, PFR: 17, 3B: 6, AF: 1.0, Hands: 132
      BTN: $10.89 - VPIP: 13, PFR: 8, 3B: 4, AF: 3.5, Hands: 136
      SB: $9.65 - VPIP: 29, PFR: 26, 3B: 14, AF: 1.0, Hands: 38
      BB: $12.50 - VPIP: 32, PFR: 31, 3B: 13, AF: 2.0, Hands: 68 WTS:5

Pre Flop: ($0.07) Hero is MP with 5 :diamond: 5 :club:
      UTG calls $0.05, Hero raises to $0.15, 3 folds, BB calls $0.10, UTG calls $0.10

Flop: ($0.47) 4 :diamond: K :spade: 3 :diamond: (3 players)
      BB checks, UTG bets $0.15, Hero raises to $0.65, BB folds, UTG calls $0.50 Protection mostly vs overcards. BB is so weak postflop, he's going to fold without draw/king.

Turn: ($1.77) J :club: (2 players)
      UTG bets $0.10, Hero calls $0.10 he keeps betting... well, dont wanna create a too big pot

River: ($1.97) 5 :spade: (2 players)
      UTG bets $0.20, Hero raises to $2.49, UTG folds
  • 4 replies
    • kymupa
      kymupa
      Bronze
      Hello,

Preflop if we raise, I'd make it pot size.

On the flop I prefer folding here. We don't really want to make a big pot with our hand, also we have a player behind.

As played on the flop, calling the turn is good.

On the river I'd make it around $1.5-$1.6.

Best,
      Plamen
    • Imimba1
      Imimba1
      Bronze
      Originally posted by kymupa
      Hello,

Preflop if we raise, I'd make it pot size.

On the flop I prefer folding here. We don't really want to make a big pot with our hand, also we have a player behind.

As played on the flop, calling the turn is good.

On the river I'd make it around $1.5-$1.6.

Best,
      Plamen
      Villain donks 95% of the time on the flop, it doesnt narrow his range at all. If we were ahead preflop, we are ahead here aswell. I raise for value basically. On the turn another overcard appears, it's time to slow down I think.
    • kymupa
      kymupa
      Bronze
      Ok,

Let's just see the situation in a vacuum. We have no information about the player.

So we see the 55s on this board and face a small raise here - what's your plan for the turn? On which turn cards you will feel comfortable to bet here, and then what's your plan for the river if you get there?

Now, he donks 95% of the time which I do agree is a lot. I also do agree that you probably are ahead of him equity-wise. But then, the hand doesn't really end here and I will really want to hear about your plan how are you going to accomplish your equity in this spot? Do you really think you will win the hand here most of the time?
      Also what about the player behind? He is in the hand as well and he could decide to call here as well.

Best,
      Plamen
    • Imimba1
      Imimba1
      Bronze
      Originally posted by kymupa
      Ok,

Let's just see the situation in a vacuum. We have no information about the player.

So we see the 55s on this board and face a small raise here - what's your plan for the turn? On which turn cards you will feel comfortable to bet here, and then what's your plan for the river if you get there?

Now, he donks 95% of the time which I do agree is a lot. I also do agree that you probably are ahead of him equity-wise. But then, the hand doesn't really end here and I will really want to hear about your plan how are you going to accomplish your equity in this spot? Do you really think you will win the hand here most of the time?
      Also what about the player behind? He is in the hand as well and he could decide to call here as well.

Best,
      Plamen
      True, it's 3way, so it's a fold. We dont know what BB is going to do.
      But imagine that we are only HU with UTG.
      Well, I just see, that he donks his whole range, and see, that I have MPP, and I have to protect vs overcards. He doesnt have too many kings in this range after limp/calling. If he calls, I'd bet the turn again (or call his donk), and call little bet on river. Luckily I have some good stats in notecaddy now, which should make such decisions much easier.