This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Pokertracker4 trial stats

• sebsejr
      sebsejr
      Bronze
      I was wondering, if anyone know a way to check my own stats, while not playing. And i mean all the stats you could ever imagine.
      When i go in statistics, it only shows some stats, like 10-15, but when im playing at a table, i can click someones stats (including my own) and 100 more stats will pop up.
      Where can i find all these advanced stats while just browsing the hud?

I'm talking about Pokertracker 4 trial btw
  • 2 replies
    • MMPokerNab
      MMPokerNab
      Bronze
      ... [ViewStats] ... [Statistics]

right click in the box where the stats are showing -> "Configure report"

and there you have your zillion stats from which you can choose what to show.

obviously, you use filters for what you need too.

image:
    • PokerTracker
      PokerTracker
      Gold
      Originally posted by sebsejr
      I was wondering, if anyone know a way to check my own stats, while not playing. And i mean all the stats you could ever imagine.
      In addition to the post above you can also use the My Reports page to create a custom report with any stats you need, we include a wizard to make this very easy. If you prefer using the HUD then you can open up any hand replayer and select Options - Show Hero Lifetime Stats