How play on poker770

• 2 replies
    • MMPokerNab
      MMPokerNab
      Bronze
      I'm guessing you haven't made a deposit yet.

You should first learn the basics of poker by reading about hand strength, hand selection, betting, odds, etc.

And you should play only at "fun tables." Those are tables on Poker770 that don't use real currency, but virtual ones that you can reset when you lose them.

About earning points:
      You will earn points by paying rake (~5% taken from pots) and tournament fees. This will all happen automatically as you play real money (real $/€) games.

I would strongly suggest you familiarize yourself with poker before playing real money games though.

Also, there are a bunch of freerolls (tournaments that are free to enter, but have a small real money prize pool!) - including the daily $100 PokerStrategy freeroll, you should play those since you don't risk anything, but can make a little starting money.

There are even freeroll SNGs, check "Free Festival 770" tab in the client to see all those free tournaments. PS's daily freeroll can be found in "Tournaments->Private (at the bottom)" It starts at 20:00 CET, I think, check it out.
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Welcome to PokerStrategy.com ptc4u333!

If you are completely new to poker then there is no better place to start than by reading all our basic member articles! This should wet your appetite for the game :)

You should also check out this very helpful forum thread with lots of very important information :)

Thank you MMPokerNab for your help also :)

Kind regards,
      Gary