TURN ($3.50) 6:spade: Q:heart: A:heart: 6:heart:

Hero bets $2.10, BTN calls $2.10

RIVER ($7.70) 6:spade: Q:heart: A:heart: 6:heart: K:diamond:

Hero checks, BTN checks

BB: 45 vpipi fish
      SB: 21/17 reg

BTN:

notes:
      call vs steal OOP v KQ, c/c Qxx, cehck 4 when FD posible, check 8 when flush posible
      call open vs MP in BTN w QT, call cbet QJxss, call big cbet blank turn, cbh blank river
      c/c 1/2 JJ6 w 99, c/c 2 when flush draw posible, check J w FD when flush posible

This is loose open, but with fish in BB its ok I guess.

From notes and stats we see that BTN is passive player, so should not make mouth trouple.

I think my turn cbet is bad, becasue he does not like foldint on turn, my FD is not high, and his calling range on flop should be Qx, Ax and flushdraws which are now flush. He should fold JJ on flop, if not then worse PP should fold and only JJ there remains which could fold on turn, so not much.
  • 2 replies
    • BogdanPS
      BogdanPS
      Basic
      Hi Speed,

Preflop: a bit loose but that's fine considering BB

As played do you see villain folding Ax on the turn? I think that realisticly speaking we need to be turn AND river to get him to fold Ax.

So either bet both streets or fold turn (he seems a biger calling station so far at 32% WTDS)
    • SPeedFANat1c
      SPeedFANat1c
      Gold
      As played do you see villain folding Ax on the turn? I think that realisticly speaking we need to be turn AND river to get him to fold Ax.

And still its questionable if such station will fold Ax. Unless I would bet close to pot on turn, and big on river to make it look like I am having flush. But Then I also pay him well to his strong hands and he can easily have flush himself.