BTN: 140.6 BB
      SB: 161.2 BB
      BB: 110.1 BB
      Hero (UTG): 213.8 BB
      MP: 477 BB
      CO: 105 BB

SB posts SB 0.5 BB, BB posts BB 1 BB

Pre Flop: (pot: $0.15) Hero has T:spade: A:diamond:

Hero raises to 3 BB, MP calls 3 BB, fold, fold, fold, BB raises to 13 BB, Hero raises to 27 BB, fold, BB calls 14 BB

Flop: ($5.75, 2 players) T:heart: A:heart: Q:spade:
      BB bets 83.1 BB and is all-in, Hero calls 83.1 BB

Turn: ($22.37, 2 players) 3:heart:

River: ($22.37, 2 players) A:spade:

BB shows Q:club: A:club: (Full House, Aces full of Queens) (Pre 75%, Flop 91%, Turn 95%)
      Hero shows T:spade: A:diamond: (Full House, Aces full of Tens) (Pre 25%, Flop 9%, Turn 5%)
      BB wins 213.7 BB

I 4bet because he sqeezes 6% of time, and folds often against 4bet. So my 4bet doesnt need to work so often to be profitable. I planned to check fold if he calls me.
      Then I hit 2 pairs, and he plays so strange. Why would he donk push with nuts If I was aggresor. I think most of players would check push or check call. So it looked to me as bluff and I called.
      I think he would push with AA, and maybe he calls JJ, QQ, KK, AK preflop. So I win against KK, JJ, AK, and lose against QQ. I didnt consider AQ here.
  • 1 reply
    • kymupa
      kymupa
      Bronze
      Hello,

First of all, I'd just fold ATo here preflop.
      I think 4betting here might be a better option if the situation was like this: we raise from CO, BU calls and he squeezes.
      In this case, we raise from UTG and have a caller from MP - us and MP both show that we have strong ranges so I don't expect him to be bluffing a lot, and also 6% isn't too much for squeezing.

As played, I think we have to call here on the flop. I do think like you, that if he had a good hand he'd check here and let us bet.

Best,
      Plamen