BTN: 113.4 BB
      SB: 87 BB
      BB: 111.5 BB
      UTG: 10.9 BB
      MP: 47.5 BB
      Hero (CO): 468.4 BB

SB posts SB 0.5 BB, BB posts BB 1 BB

Pre Flop: (pot: $0.15) Hero has K:diamond: Q:club:

fold, fold, Hero raises to 3 BB, BTN raises to 10 BB, fold, fold, Hero calls 7 BB

Flop: ($2.15, 2 players) 5:heart: 9:diamond: K:heart:
      Hero checks, BTN bets 15.3 BB, Hero calls 15.3 BB

Turn: ($5.21, 2 players) 5:club:
      Hero checks, BTN bets 37.1 BB, Hero calls 37.1 BB

River: ($12.63, 2 players) 6:heart:
      Hero checks, BTN checks

He 3bets 8% from bu, 800 hands. Usually I fold with KQ OOP, but his stats show that in 3bet pots he is playing always bet bet bet. So I call and plan to call down with Top pair. So, here I lose against AK and AA, is it enough to call down?
      Or KQ fold preflop no matter what OOP.
      How to defend the best against players who 3bet e.g 10%, but they dont fold to 4bet but call? I have often this situation. I really lose a lot if I fold most of my hands, and it is I think not profitable to call OOP with e.g. AJ or KQ, AQ. If I call with small pairs, I think it is even worse.
  • 1 reply
    • BogdanPS
      BogdanPS
      Basic
      Hi mlatasrb,

Preflop: If this guy doesn't fold to 4-bets I'd just muck this hand preflop. Why? because we rarely hit, we are dominated and forced to play for the full stack when we do hit a pair vs aggro guy.

PPs are actually better to call if you expect villain to barrel a lot because that means we actually have a lot more implied odds from hands that we don't normally expect to pay us.

So my preferred line here would be to 4-bet this guy as a bluff with two blockers. If he calls a lot of 4-bets than we can just fold because KQo won't flop much often.