Help with stats

• 7 replies
    • Maloco87
      Maloco87
      Bronze
      How many hands have you played at the limit you play at?
    • sebsejr
      sebsejr
      Bronze
      Not enough yet.

I got a HUD a week a go, and have only recorded 11k at NL5 so far. Was thinking about posting when i have more hands
    • JCSeerup
      JCSeerup
      Silver
      IMO it's depending on your results, if your winning, keep playing till you reach about 35K hands. But if you are losing after 11K hands I think it's fine just to post now since you should be able to show at least a small profit at that limit if your doing alright.

BTW. you can just post them in the "No Limit" forum.
    • sebsejr
      sebsejr
      Bronze
      Alright thanks a lot for your help!

A noob question: how would i go about posting my hands? do i just Prt Screen of the stats i want looked at or what do i do ?
    • JCSeerup
      JCSeerup
      Silver
      About the hands; there is a sub-folder in the No Limit forum, where you can post them, you just have to copy the text which you can find in your tracking software.

The stats you just take a screenshot of and post in the forum.
    • RasTweet
      RasTweet
      Bronze
      First of all thanks for all the help guys! :f_love:

Hey sensejr!

Could you tell us which tracking software you are using? This way we can tell you the easiest way how you can post hands up for evaluation.

As said before:
      You can post hands in the "No limit" section.
      For hands you want evaluated you can post them evaluations forum.. The one I linked here is upto nl10 but since you say you're a beginner I guess you're not playing higher then nl10. If you are you'll have to pick the appropriate evaluation forum.

Regards

RasTweet
    • ExternalUseOnly
      ExternalUseOnly
      Bronze
      Originally posted by RasTweet
      First of all thanks for all the help guys! :f_love:

Hey sensejr!

Could you tell us which tracking software you are using? This way we can tell you the easiest way how you can post hands up for evaluation.

As said before:
      You can post hands in the "No limit" section.
      For hands you want evaluated you can post them evaluations forum.. The one I linked here is upto nl10 but since you say you're a beginner I guess you're not playing higher then nl10. If you are you'll have to pick the appropriate evaluation forum.

Regards

RasTweet
      This.

Also there is a step by step guide here on how to post hands for evaluation :) How to post a hand for discussion